PDA

View Full Version : New BCM M4(gery) Mod 2!!

MorbidCuriosity
08-09-12, 12:44
So in addition to being new here I have also just yesterday purchased my very own AR. This will be the first one I will have owned personally, so needless to say I'm pretty excited.

Right now I'm probably just going to put a Vortex SPARC on it then flip a coin on a QD sling then call it a day for attachments for the time being.

Any other BCM owners out there? Share pics! Noveske has a thread, why not BCM?

slowkota
08-09-12, 19:11
Not a BCM owner or anything...

But I do own a Vortex SPARC lol! Just make sure you torque the hell out of the battery cap on it, otherwise the dot will flicker, dim, or disappear from the recoil of the rifle.

MorbidCuriosity
08-09-12, 19:20
That's what I've heard. I may just save up and get an eotech 512 or 516. Technically I could buy one right now, but I'm not in any real rush.

It seems that most people prefer an aimpoint, but I'm not entirely sure why.

I'll see about posting some pics when I can actually pick it up either sometime next week (possibly) or sometime the week after. The waiting period for rifles in PBC is ridiculous, but oh well.

Singlestack Wonder
08-09-12, 19:22
That's what I've heard. I may just save up and get an eotech 512 or 516. Technically I could buy one right now, but I'm not in any real rush.

It seems that most people prefer an aimpoint, but I'm not entirely sure why.
I'll see about posting some pics when I can actually pick it up either sometime next week (possibly) or sometime the week after. The waiting period for rifles in PBC is ridiculous, but oh well.

Welcome to the forum. Do a search to learn why Aimpoint is the preferred battle optic.

Iraqgunz
08-09-12, 19:48
If you want to update everyone please do so via Facebook or Twitter. If you have a legit question or issue then please post it accordingly.

If you want to post pics, then post them in the AR Pic Thread area.