PDA

View Full Version : Rail system

Pterodactyl42
08-09-12, 20:12
I just bought a sig m400 srp and I'd like to put a picatinny rail system on it and don't know what to go with. All I will probably put on it is a light, vertical grip, amd maybe bipods. Your advice will be appreciated.

zibby43
08-09-12, 21:05
I just bought a sig m400 srp and I'd like to put a picatinny rail system on it and don't know what to go with. All I will probably put on it is a light, vertical grip, amd maybe bipods. Your advice will be appreciated.

Welcome. This thread will most likely be closed but in order to save the moderators some trouble, I'll give you a quick response.

The most prudent advice I can give you is to use the orange "SEARCH" button located at the top of the page in the right-hand corner. Using the "SEARCH" feature, you will find a plethora of results thoroughly discussing the various rail options offered by Daniel Defense, Centurion Arms, etc.

Both of the aforementioned manufacturers produce rails of the highest quality that will more than accommodate your needs (offering real estate to secure a light and VFG).

Iraqgunz
08-09-12, 21:10
Centurion rail would probably be a very good start.

LeroyRT
08-09-12, 21:10
https://danieldefense.com/rail-systems/ez-cartm-7-0-carbine.html

This should fit.

Works with a carbine length gas system and is a drop in for the plastic hand guards.