PDA

View Full Version : Super Soakers made into shot guns etc.

WillBrink
08-10-12, 10:12
Especially important for LEO to be aware of, but something all honest citizens should be aware of.

Hiding real guns as a toy in plain site using Super Soakers a new trend. As always, people can make weapons from ANYTHING and will. You can't ban evil and evil intent...

We can only hope the "hand grenade" effect takes place mentioned in this vid for those carrying them...Most probably wouldn't give the Super Soaker a second glance. Not good. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4z-AFLmtv4

militarymoron
08-10-12, 11:08
if an adult male was walking around with a super soaker, it'd catch my attention.

WillBrink
08-10-12, 11:35
if an adult male was walking around with a super soaker, it'd catch my attention.

Mine too, if for no other reason I'd wonder about their sanity, but now it may contain more then a super soaker.

Mauser KAR98K
08-10-12, 11:48
Especially if the adult male looks like a child predator, like that guy certainly does. But a converted shotgun wouldn't be on my mind of what is in the super soaker. Seen and heard a lot of what perverts like to do.

Abraxas
08-10-12, 11:48

How about a paintball gun? There was a murder for hire near my home town committed by a felon who had converted a paintball gun into a 12recession gauge.

SWATcop556
08-10-12, 16:47
Which goes back to what I tell people when I'm explaining my thought process when working the streets/highway.

If you are going to treat it like a real gun then so will I.

SteyrAUG
08-10-12, 19:06
It always wondered why there weren't more instances of astute criminals painting the flash hiders of an AR-15 blaze orange.

ST911
08-10-12, 20:53
This made the rounds of the LE-alert systems months ago, and there was something like it several years before that. I think I caught it on a JTTF circular. All that is old is new again.

WillBrink
08-11-12, 07:01
This made the rounds of the LE-alert systems months ago, and there was something like it several years before that. I think I caught it on a JTTF circular. All that is old is new again.

Toy guns being turned into real guns old news. Had not seen super soaker type water guns in that role yet.