PDA

View Full Version : Might As Well Address This Too...

SteyrAUG
08-12-12, 00:04
Since I seem to be on a roll...

1. Double standards exist for a reason. Women always whine "How come if a guy sleeps with 100 women he's a stud but if a woman sleeps with 100 guys she's a slut?" Well the answer is simple. It's easy to be a slut, it's difficult to be a stud. It's also the reason why there is no such thing as a homosexual stud.

2. It takes as much effort to put down a toilet seat as it does to lift it. If we can lift it without crying, you can put it down. If putting a toilet seat down is an actual "issue" in any woman's life she has no business even living with a man. Relationships require actual effort, toilet seats are amazingly simple.

3. If you are a woman who selects a mate primarily for financial gain / security then you are and deserve to be treated like the hooker you are. If you are a man who relies primarily on his wealth to get desirable women then you deserve to be treated like a cash register. You are not allowed to be shocked when they dump your ass when you become less desirable.

4. Life isn't fair. It never was, it never will be. Those with money and power will always get more consideration because others are hoping to get some of that money and power and you don't have as much to offer. You are on your own, good luck.

5. Pretty people will always get preferential consideration because those with money and power would like to **** them. This is why many celebrities are complete assholes. Nobody requires pretty people to be considerate, intelligent or accountable.

6. When judging a persons character, ignore the words they say and pay close attention to what they actually do. If doing the right thing was easy and rewarding most people would do the right thing. Sadly doing the right thing is it's own reward and usually the only one coming. This is why there are very few millionaire cops, firemen, paramedics and teachers.

7. Those who want to "get back to nature" are ****ing idiots. We created modern civilization for a reason. When you are sick you probably get time off work to recover in bed while a family members looks after you. If you were "back to nature" you'd get sick and wolves would come along and eat you while you were still alive. Modern civilization isn't easy, but it's still way better than being eaten alive by wolves because you got sick.

8. Those who deride accomplished, successful and intelligent people and try to suggest they have something to be ashamed of for getting ahead are simply trying to eliminate some of the competition. Don't fall for it.

9. At the end of it, very little of this is very important. Everyone dies. Either you had a life you were satisfied with or you didn't. That is your reward or punishment. Hopefully you didn't get horribly shortchanged by the inequities of life in terms of years and happiness. Money is a really nice thing to have, but it won't buy "no regrets" on your deathbed.

Icculus
08-12-12, 09:03
Once again; pure brilliance.

LOKNLOD
08-12-12, 10:05

1. Double standards exist for a reason.

2. It takes as much effort to put down a toilet seat as it does to lift it.

1. It's called a double standard, because it's twice as true. And they are applicable to far broader topics than just coital distribution.

2a. If you (general "you") don't make it a habit to look at things before you sit your bare ass on them, you deserve to fall in a toilet.

2b. Lid and seat always go down, and then if you sit down and piss on the lid, you can have fun soaking up your own puddle. Plus I still did the "right" thing and therefore am unimpeachable in the matter.

(Oddly enough, toilet seat position has never even been discussed in my house, other than to make sure the little ones close the lid so little sisters aren't flushing toys as easily).

montanadave
08-12-12, 10:28
7. Those who want to "get back to nature" are ****ing idiots. We created modern civilization for a reason. When you are sick you probably get time off work to recover in bed while a family members looks after you. If you were "back to nature" you'd get sick and wolves would come along and eat you while you were still alive. Modern civilization isn't easy, but it's still way better than being eaten alive by wolves because you got sick.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from and if I'm seriously ill, I want access to some decent care.

But I never seem to see sunsets like this sitting at home. Time spent at the "ranch" is some of the best mental medicine I've found.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4929/img2339o.jpg

theblackknight
08-12-12, 10:35
I always lol at fatty/ugly's who are soo surprised when they are treated different.

Post wins hard.

QuietShootr
08-12-12, 10:58

1. Double standards exist for a reason. Women always whine "How come if a guy sleeps with 100 women he's a stud but if a woman sleeps with 100 guys she's a slut?" Well the answer is simple. It's easy to be a slut, it's difficult to be a stud. It's also the reason why there is no such thing as a homosexual stud.

2. It takes as much effort to put down a toilet seat as it does to lift it. If we can lift it without crying, you can put it down. If putting a toilet seat down is an actual "issue" in any woman's life she has no business even living with a man. Relationships require actual effort, toilet seats are amazingly simple.

3. If you are a woman who selects a mate primarily for financial gain / security then you are and deserve to be treated like the hooker you are. If you are a man who relies primarily on his wealth to get desirable women then you deserve to be treated like a cash register. You are not allowed to be shocked when they dump your ass when you become less desirable.

4. Life isn't fair. It never was, it never will be. Those with money and power will always get more consideration because others are hoping to get some of that money and power and you don't have as much to offer. You are on your own, good luck.

5. Pretty people will always get preferential consideration because those with money and power would like to **** them. This is why many celebrities are complete assholes. Nobody requires pretty people to be considerate, intelligent or accountable.

6. When judging a persons character, ignore the words they say and pay close attention to what they actually do. If doing the right thing was easy and rewarding most people would do the right thing. Sadly doing the right thing is it's own reward and usually the only one coming. This is why there are very few millionaire cops, firemen, paramedics and teachers.

8. Those who deride accomplished, successful and intelligent people and try to suggest they have something to be ashamed of for getting ahead are simply trying to eliminate some of the competition. Don't fall for it.

9. At the end of it, very little of this is very important. Everyone dies. Either you had a life you were satisfied with or you didn't. That is your reward or punishment. Hopefully you didn't get horribly shortchanged by the inequities of life in terms of years and happiness. Money is a really nice thing to have, but it won't buy "no regrets" on your deathbed.

Out-damn-standing.

and re #9- I just found out a friend of mine dropped dead last week of an infected mitral valve. Only about seven years older than me, and seemed perfectly OK the last time I saw him about a month ago.

Sobering. And way different than losing a friend KIA.

SteyrAUG
08-12-12, 12:27
Yeah, I get where you're coming from and if I'm seriously ill, I want access to some decent care.

But I never seem to see sunsets like this sitting at home. Time spent at the "ranch" is some of the best mental medicine I've found.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4929/img2339o.jpg

I'm not talking about camping or time on the ranch.

I'm talking about the retards who think everyone should stop getting their kids vaccinated (because it's mind control drugs) and we should all live in teepees and shit outside.

theblackknight
08-12-12, 12:30
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wanderlust_image.jpg

montanadave
08-12-12, 12:46
I'm not talking about camping or time on the ranch.

I'm talking about the retards who think everyone should stop getting their kids vaccinated (because it's mind control drugs) and we should all live in teepees and shit outside.

Gotcha. Just didn't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

And I have an outhouse at the ranch. Middle path and all that. :smile:

parishioner
08-12-12, 12:54
Adding to #1, I think the saying goes, a key that can open many locks is a master key, a lock that can be opened by many keys is just a shitty lock. :D

Quiet-Matt
08-12-12, 13:17
Excellent SteyrAUG! I'll be saving this one.

SeriousStudent
08-12-12, 18:03
Regarding #2: Gravity is your friend.

I had a female acquaintance years ago, that scolded her 6-year-old son for his failures to lower the seat. Good heavens, the boy was six. She should have been happy he was using the porcelain, rather than watering the shrubbery outside. Her mantra was "Lower the seat!"

So during a dinner party one night, the gentle tyke bellowed "Lower the seat!" every time a male guest walked into the facility in the hallway.

Obviousluy trying to save his fellow males a stern talking-to. :D

Mother was mortified, and ceased her feminine caterwauling shortly thereafter.

Man, that was one smart kid, too.

GeorgiaBoy
08-12-12, 20:57

Hardly true. I know plenty of guys who "being a stud" comes insanely easy. They find the right girls, and they can get as much as they want. And you know what? Those girls are sluts. The point? There are no studs if there are no sluts. It is a double edged sword. To me there is no "double standard". If you are either a male or female and engage in constant sexual activity with a variety of mates, I could care less. It is your life. Would I marry a woman that was a "slut" in her past? Maybe. Maybe not. If I was a woman, I would feel the same way about a "man whore".

It takes as much effort to put down a toilet seat as it does to lift it. If we can lift it without crying, you can put it down. If putting a toilet seat down is an actual "issue" in any woman's life she has no business even living with a man.

:blink: A toilet's normal position is seat down, lid up. If there is a man and woman in a house, 3/4 bathrom activities by each of you will require the seat being DOWN. To lift the seat up results in a break from the normal position, and the lack of putting it back down intentionally is not finishing the job. It is like taking the milk out the refrigerator to pour a glass, but not putting it back. Because, as you say "it takes just as much effort to put it back in".

Belmont31R
08-12-12, 21:25
I don't lower the seat. We have 3 guys and 1 girl in this house. But we usually use the 2nd bathroom, and my wife uses our master bath. The only time I go in there is when Im already in the room. Even then I don't put the seat back down. Hell Im only usually in there to take a shower, and just piss in the shower anyways.

SteyrAUG
08-12-12, 21:43
Hardly true. I know plenty of guys who "being a stud" comes insanely easy. They find the right girls, and they can get as much as they want. And you know what? Those girls are sluts. The point? There are no studs if there are no sluts. It is a double edged sword. To me there is no "double standard". If you are either a male or female and engage in constant sexual activity with a variety of mates, I could care less. It is your life. Would I marry a woman that was a "slut" in her past? Maybe. Maybe not. If I was a woman, I would feel the same way about a "man whore".

:blink: A toilet's normal position is seat down, lid up. If there is a man and woman in a house, 3/4 bathrom activities by each of you will require the seat being DOWN. To lift the seat up results in a break from the normal position, and the lack of putting it back down intentionally is not finishing the job. It is like taking the milk out the refrigerator to pour a glass, but not putting it back. Because, as you say "it takes just as much effort to put it back in".

Wrong on both points.

GeorgiaBoy
08-12-12, 22:14
Wrong on both points.

Very interesting.

Belmont31R
08-12-12, 22:55
Very interesting.

With 3 males and 1 female in our house a male going #1 is the most common occurance. **** if we're going to all raise and lower the seat back down because of one person out of four goes potty with the seat down.

I'd think a female who demanded the seat be put in her preferred position when 75% of the occupants of the house mostly use seat up to be bitchy and controlling. If I lived with 3 females and me as the sole male I might feel differently. Like I said, though, we mostly use the 2nd bath and my wife mostly uses our master bath. Urinals should be more common in American houses.

GeorgiaBoy
08-12-12, 23:09
With 3 males and 1 female in our house a male going #1 is the most common occurance. **** if we're going to all raise and lower the seat back down because of one person out of four goes potty with the seat down.

I'd think a female who demanded the seat be put in her preferred position when 75% of the occupants of the house mostly use seat up to be bitchy and controlling. If I lived with 3 females and me as the sole male I might feel differently. Like I said, though, we mostly use the 2nd bath and my wife mostly uses our master bath. Urinals should be more common in American houses.

No need to get defensive man, your situation is understandable and does not apply to the same situation I presented. My response was targeted at SteyrAug who instead of actually defending his reasoning just said that my points are flat out "wrong" with zero explanation.

"Very interesting" was intended to be blatantly sarcastic.

Belmont31R
08-12-12, 23:51
No need to get defensive man, your situation is understandable and does not apply to the same situation I presented. My response was targeted at SteyrAug who instead of actually defending his reasoning just said that my points are flat out "wrong" with zero explanation.

Its not sarcastic.

The simple fact is a pussy is worth more than a cock.

If a woman wants to get ****ed theres at least half a dozen cocks to choose from at any half assed club to choose from. She can probably get some guy with a six pack, and killer lats.

A dude has to zero in on some chick, and most of the time the chick doesn't bite. He buy's her drinks, and all this BS. The girl drinks for free the entire night being a cock tease, and the girl goes home to some plastic toy.

Of course there are sluts out there, and a man whore can get an easy lay with them. My WIFE and I went out to a bar with a coworker of hers looking for a dick for the night, and this woman who was in her 40's had a steady stream of guys trying to come up to talk to her. All she had to do was sit there, and the guys saw me rubbing on my wife and left her alone. This woman had an assortment of dicks to choose from. She could have asked half a dozen dudes to pull down their pants and chosen the biggest one. A dude? Let me know when a dude can sit there and get a half dozen chicks to come up to go ****.

Just the way social dynamics work, and some guys have the game down. They'll get laid but they just have to throw enough game at the hoes to get them out of the club. If you're a geeky shy dude like me you seek women elsewhere, and it'll work out.

SteyrAUG
08-13-12, 00:00

It's not my job to help you figure out why you are wrong. I did you the courtesy of letting you know.

:D

But since I'm feeling charitable I'll help you with the hard one. The toilet seat.

A toilet has no "normal" or "standard" configuration. If a home was occupied by 4 females it would ALWAYS be down. If a home was occupied by 4 males, given that urination is more common than defecation, it would mostly be up.

In my originally presented scenario there was 1 male and 1 female. The presented viewpoint was based upon one of EQUALITY and not the fact that males sometimes put the seat down.

In a relationship each person is responsible for their toilet configuration needs. If a man needs the seat up, he lifts it. If a man needs the seat down, he puts it down. And if a man is capable of these miraculous feats of toilet dexterity then so is a woman because as they constantly remind us...they are just as capable.

In a given situation of a home with 3 females and 1 male it is reasonable that the toilet will usually be found with the seat down. As a result the male will usually be required to life the seat every time he needs to urinate. This is perfectly reasonable. What is not reasonable is the idea that said male must then lower the seat so that the other females in the house don't have to make the same minimal effort of putting the seat down for their needs.

So again, it's very simple. If we can lift it, they can lower it.

I have a dream...

GeorgiaBoy
08-13-12, 00:10
Just the way social dynamics work, and some guys have the game down. They'll get laid but they just have to throw enough game at the hoes to get them out of the club.

Indeed, it is the way they work. But it is social and not biological. The entire mantra of girls "play hard to get" and guys "try their damnedest to get the girls" is something that is taught, not something that is automatically ingrained in our minds. Girls that weren't raised to think that usually end up being the "sluts".

MY point is, the challenge/easiness/method behind what happens regardless of gender doesn't make a difference to me. If a guy ****s every girl he meets, he is a man whore. If a girl does the same, she is a whore. End of story.

GeorgiaBoy
08-13-12, 00:13
So again, it's very simple. If we can lift it, they can lower it.

I have a dream...

Design a toilet seat mechanism that automatically lifts, and then lowers when you leave.

You will make millions.

Belmont31R
08-13-12, 00:15
Indeed, it is the way they work. But it is social and not biological. The entire mantra of girls "play hard to get" and guys "try their damnedest to get the girls" is something that is taught, not something that is automatically ingrained in our minds. Girls that weren't raised to think that usually end up being the "sluts".

MY point is, the challenge/easiness/method behind what happens regardless of gender doesn't make a difference to me. If a guy ****s every girl he meets, he is a man whore. If a girl does the same, she is a whore. End of story.

Still the way it is, and will be for the foreseeable future.

SteyrAUG
08-13-12, 00:35
Indeed, it is the way they work. But it is social and not biological.

When did I claim it was biological. Most everything I addressed was social. But since you brought it up, how do you know it isn't biological?

How do you know it isn't in the DNA of most men to attempt to mate with every woman possible and it isn't in the DNA of most women to be far more selective?

SteyrAUG
08-13-12, 00:37
Design a toilet seat mechanism that automatically lifts, and then lowers when you leave.

You will make millions.

Or we can just have actual equality and make everyone responsible for their own toilet seat needs.

Doc Safari
08-13-12, 12:56
Outstanding list, Steyr. You've inspired me. :D

1. Women get to **** who they want. Men get to **** who will let them.

2. Money can't buy happiness, but it's better to be rich and miserable than poor and miserable.

3. If violence never solved anything, then war would have become obsolete centuries ago.

4. One person in a relationship always loves more than the other. This person always has the weaker position.

5. The person who gets angry first is losing the argument.

Kfgk14
08-13-12, 16:49
You guys take this toilet seat thing damn serious...
Three guys and one girl in my house. I think she gets by just fine putting the damn seat down. Honestly, is it that much damn effort? When it was just me and her I could handle lifting the damn thing up. Heck, gravity is even on their side when they have to put down the seat.
@ steyr, excellent post. Should be printed on leaflets and dropped over every city in the US.
Oh, and a very good addition by the Doc above me.

J Krammes
08-13-12, 17:52
When I was in Germany I saw a toilet seat that would clean itself. After you flush a small "arm" would pick up the seat and spin it (cleaning it) and put it back down... I live with three women (two are 4 years old) and they all have no issues with the seat up or down.

Or we can just have actual equality and make everyone responsible for their own toilet seat needs.

Self accountability would solve alot of issues these days.

rjacobs
08-14-12, 20:00
Seat and lid down on all toilet at all times in my house. Our dog taught us that. If the lid stays up he drinks the toilet dry, no matter the "condition" of the water. He has done it to many times.

Its not about condition of readiness for the act or person going to use it, its about not having the dog piss on the carpet because he just drank 2 gallons of water 30 minutes ago and nobody noticed.

M4Fundi
08-15-12, 00:26
For me its always lid down because I use those Clorox blocks in the tank and when the dog drinks the toilet water then she kisses you she has Clorox breath:eek: I hate the taste of Clorox Breath in the morning, it tastes like... it tastes like failure:p

If it wasn't for the dogs then the lid and seat should be up at all times to save the man's back from having to bend over and lift it several times a day. If the Libtards can make guns about HealthCare then I should be able to make the toilet lid and seat also. I think I am going to put a Surgeon General's Warning on the inside of of all the seats and lids in the house.

"According to the US Surgeon General putting this lid and seat down can cause lumbar injuries and pain" :p

Belmont31R
08-15-12, 00:42
For me its always lid down because I use those Clorox blocks in the tank and when the dog drinks the toilet water then she kisses you she has Clorox breath:eek: I hate the taste of Clorox Breath in the morning, it tastes like... it tastes like failure:p

If it wasn't for the dogs then the lid and seat should be up at all times to save the man's back from having to bend over and lift it several times a day. If the Libtards can make guns about HealthCare then I should be able to make the toilet lid and seat also. I think I am going to put a Surgeon General's Warning on the inside of of all the seats and lids in the house.

"According to the US Surgeon General putting this lid and seat down can cause lumbar injuries and pain" :p

We've tried all kinds of clip on toilet cleaners, and none of them work as well as a little bleach and 30 seconds with a toilet brush once a week.

If you're talking about the ones that go up top I've read they tend to degrade the life span of the tank components.

M4Fundi
08-15-12, 01:55
We've tried all kinds of clip on toilet cleaners, and none of them work as well as a little bleach and 30 seconds with a toilet brush once a week.

If you're talking about the ones that go up top I've read they tend to degrade the life span of the tank components.

I usually just take a leak in the yard ;)

Belmont31R
08-15-12, 02:07
I usually just take a leak in the yard ;)

My yard is off the balcony and onto a common area. Don't need any sexual offender labels....:p

M4Fundi
08-15-12, 05:16
Sorry to hear that......hope the new apt is pleasant

MistWolf
08-15-12, 06:02
Once, I asked my (ex)wife what the big deal was about putting the toilet seat down. She said because she didn't want to get up to go in the middle of the night and fall in when she sat down. I asked why she doesn't check first, after all shouldn't one look both ways before crossing the street?

I was sent to the dog house for that one

montanadave
08-15-12, 08:09
I put the seat down. Because my wife asked me to.

Seems like a pretty small consideration for someone who overlooks a metric ton of my shortcomings.

YMMV

SteyrAUG
08-15-12, 11:45
Once, I asked my (ex)wife what the big deal was about putting the toilet seat down. She said because she didn't want to get up to go in the middle of the night and fall in when she sat down. I asked why she doesn't check first, after all shouldn't one look both ways before crossing the street?

A fake, but realistic looking large spider left on the seat at night will cure that forever.

Magic_Salad0892
08-15-12, 12:21

You will make millions.

I'm currently in the process of designing a toilet seat that lifts when you press a pedal. Like a garbage can of similar design.

No joke.

Magic_Salad0892
08-15-12, 12:23

Brilliant.

Zhurdan
08-15-12, 12:29
A fake, but realistic looking large spider left on the seat at night will cure that forever.

You sir, are pure evil!

Relevant recent situation. I usually never flick the light on if I get up at night to use the bathroom, but for some strange reason the other night, I did.

Glad too! On the seat was one of the biggest Hobo Spiders I've ever seen. I'll admit that it was my slightly high pitched "HOLY SHITBALLS" that woke my wife, not the lights being on.

Moltke
08-15-12, 12:43
Seat and lid down on all toilet at all times in my house. Our dog taught us that. If the lid stays up he drinks the toilet dry, no matter the "condition" of the water. He has done it to many times.

Its not about condition of readiness for the act or person going to use it, its about not having the dog piss on the carpet because he just drank 2 gallons of water 30 minutes ago and nobody noticed.

This is hilarious and disgusting.

GeorgiaBoy
08-15-12, 12:52
I put the seat down. Because my wife asked me to.

Seems like a pretty small consideration for someone who overlooks a metric ton of my shortcomings.

YMMV

Brilliance!