PDA

View Full Version : Colt 6920 firing issues???

Coughlin
08-13-12, 14:55
I just purchaced a Colt le6920 from my Local Walmart.. for 1097... I took her to the range today to battle site zero her...first shot was fine but when I pulled trigger again it fired in burst...Anyone have this issue with a colt? Everything is where it should be... So i have to pull trigger and snap my finger forward to keep it from running on burst...

markm
08-13-12, 14:57
I'm going to miss your funny threads when you're banned! :D

Coughlin
08-13-12, 15:00
Banned for what... Im not a stupid kid playing games.. I asked a legitimate question and this is how people respond.. What a great Member You are.

markm
08-13-12, 15:00
I'm no mod. But you'll be seeing them soon, I'm sure. :p

(hey... I like it personally... but they tend to crack down on this stuff here.)

VIP3R 237
08-13-12, 15:05
I just purchaced a Colt le6920 from my Local Walmart.. for 1097... I took her to the range today to battle site zero her...first shot was fine but when I pulled trigger again it fired in burst...Anyone have this issue with a colt? Everything is where it should be... So i have to pull trigger and snap my finger forward to keep it from running on burst...

Wow, well the first thing you should do is contact Colt immediately. The last thing you want is a gun that an atf agent could classify as a machine gun.

JSantoro
08-13-12, 15:08
We'd dearly love it if our members would be kind enough to leave decisions as to who should or should not be banned to the folks with the extra stupid little buttons that allow us to do that, if required. That'd be just peachy....

Not banned, but advised find the rules of the fourm, read them, and follow them, preferably prior to posting. From the button at the top of the screen, misleadingly marked "Rules."

https://www.m4carbine.net/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item

4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.

That also means give them a reasonable opportunity to respond....call it 3-5 business days.

You absolutely want to do that, ASAP, given the nature of the issue you're describing. You'll likely be pleasantly surprised with their wilingness to respond.

Iraqgunz
08-13-12, 15:11
Stop firing the weapon immediately and contact Colt. Tell them that the weapon has fired more than round at a time to and it needs to be examined ASAP.