PDA

View Full Version : A deal on crimson trace laser?

TacWick
08-15-12, 12:44
Do dealers usually give deals on CTC lasers when they come on the firearm? Has anyone else seen their dealer do this? The shop I go to has a brand new s&w m&p 9mm fs with CTC grip for 670. Is this a deal smith and Wesson does or is this something my dealer is doing? The kid at the counter didn't know and the owner wasn't in. I know the CTC grip for the full size m&p is around 300 dollars so it would make the brand new m&p a 370$ grab or vice versa depending on how much a new m&p 9 is going for.

SteveL
08-15-12, 13:07
Double post. Again.

SteveL
08-15-12, 13:08
I was always under the impression that when a gun came from the manufacturer with a Crimson Trace grip already installed that it was special pricing direct from the manufacturer. As in the manufacturer has worked out a deal with Crimson Trace to buy them (at a much lower price than the rest of us pay), install them at their factory, and sell at a special rate.

I bought two sets of CT laser grips for my M&Ps after the fact and IIRC I paid $250 for each one brand new in the box. I paid $499 for each pistol, so that's $750 right off the bat. The deal you're looking at doesn't sound too bad to me.

beastfrog
08-16-12, 11:38
If if left S&W with CTC grips they should have the S&W logo on the CTC grips. (All that I've seen lately have been that way.)