PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panthers to RNC:

Waylander
08-16-12, 10:11
WARNING: EXTREME HATE SPEECH AND LANGUAGE.

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Brought to you by the same nut sacks who were responsible for voter intimidation in 2008...and not prosecuted by Eric Holder's JD.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartprivate&VID=23776330

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartprivate&VID=23776590

"Drag some of these rusty dusty crackas outa they homes and skin they asses alive..."

Please come and try to drag my ass outta my home you POS.

"You gonna have to go into the G**damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and kill everything white in site..."

Where are Sharpton, Jackson, their marchers, and Eric Holder's JD not prosecuting for hate speech?

Pork Chop
08-16-12, 10:22
Where are Sharpton, Jackson, their marchers, and Eric Holder's JD not prosecuting for hate speech?

Because "killin cracka babies" is not hateful or racist. It's just what we deserve and is merely righting all the wrongs we have wrought upon the poor, exploited peoples of the earth..........silly. :rolleyes:

M4arc
08-16-12, 10:29
What's the problem?

This is perfectly normal and accepted behavior from the black panthers and wouldn't be considered as a hate crime.

Now on the flip side if a white guy shoots up a place it's considered terrorism but don't expect to see Holder, Jackson, Sharpton or anyone from Obama's administration even mention the black panthers threats.

jaxman7
08-16-12, 11:14
Anybody here feel like pulling security at the Republican National Convention?

-Jax

TomMcC
08-16-12, 11:22
This may be off track a bit, but I was listening to a local radio show, and Thomas Sowell was the guest. Him being a pretty low key thoughtful sort was predicting race riots if the Pres goes down in the elections. The New Black Panthers seem to be the sort of fellows to be at the forefront of such behavior.

R/Tdrvr
08-16-12, 11:42
This may be off track a bit, but I was listening to a local radio show, and Thomas Sowell was the guest. Him being a pretty low key thoughtful sort was predicting race riots if the Pres goes down in the elections. The New Black Panthers seem to be the sort of fellows to be at the forefront of such behavior.

Bring it on.

Reagans Rascals
08-16-12, 11:49
don't they realize..... Republicans are the ones with all the guns... and the ones who know how to use them....

on a side note... cheers... we'll finally get some live ballistic testing for all the new rounds....

Make 'em hot gentlemen.... 2 months out 'till touch down... and we're expecting a hot LZ...

that woman talking in the first clip.... is a straight piece dirty cunt rag... I love hearing people who call themselves empowered, yet sound like they received their education giving dry hobo jerk downs in the Denny's parking lot for dime bags...

Doc Safari
08-16-12, 11:56
I hate to see it come to this.

I am in a dark place right now. One of my friends went to a party this past weekend. Seven black guys tried to crash the party, and the homeowners threw them out. When my friend tried to leave the party around midnight these guys jumped him and beat him badly enough to give him a black eye and a broken jaw. They also broke his windshield.

The similarity to the recent 'flash mobs' just chills me to the bone. These guys went to that party specifically to cause trouble. Did it hit the newspapers? No. The police more or less showed up to say, "Did you get their names?" I can't help but think it was a racial attack, either. It reminds me of recent beatings where the assailants "did it for Trayvon" even though my buddy didn't indicate there was any such slogan shouted at him.

This whole country seems to be heading to a race war drummed up by the left and we may have no choice but to fight even though we didn't want any part of this.

The_War_Wagon
08-16-12, 12:05
Sounds like a good reason to buy more ammo! :D

Reagans Rascals
08-16-12, 12:06
here's a question.... after listening to the second clip... exactly how many blacks live in Russia?...... yeah because I can't really recall ever seeing one black Russian... let alone black women and children being murdered in the street there...

Reagans Rascals
08-16-12, 12:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiEr2xYfDk

Waylander
08-16-12, 12:12

I am in a dark place right now. One of my friends went to a party this past weekend. Seven black guys tried to crash the party, and the homeowners threw them out. When my friend tried to leave the party around midnight these guys jumped him and beat him badly enough to give him a black eye and a broken jaw. They also broke his windshield.

The similarity to the recent 'flash mobs' just chills me to the bone. These guys went to that party specifically to cause trouble. Did it hit the newspapers? No. The police more or less showed up to say, "Did you get their names?" I can't help but think it was a racial attack, either. It reminds me of recent beatings where the assailants "did it for Trayvon" even though my buddy didn't indicate there was any such slogan shouted at him.

This whole country seems to be heading to a race war drummed up by the left and we may have no choice but to fight even though we didn't want any part of this.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he has a speedy recovery and justice is served. Guns are a bad idea for parties but it would've been nice if your friend could've defended himself.

Funny, I was just posting this about the current political mess and Zimmerman...
-------------------

If not when Romney/Ryan are elected then when George Zimmerman is acquitted.

They're pussies and too ****ing scared to do this in the Bible Belt and rural America with armed citizens. They'll just pillage, trash, and destroy their own neighborhoods and Asian neighborhoods unfettered as in the likes of the 1992 Rodney King riots where the largely unarmed people were defenseless. The funny thing this time is they won't be able to blame whitey for the food stamp poverty they're living in.

Reagans Rascals
08-16-12, 12:21
My grandmother is a 76 year old retired factory worker, shes a democrat and literally not even 2 months ago overcame a very rare form of cancer that only 1 in 100,000,000 survive

she lives in Callahan Florida... and she shops at the Walmart on Lem Turner Road in Jacksonville, FL about 7 miles from her home..

this is the same Walmart that just so happened to be "flash mobbed" by over 300 blacks on the night of July 14...

this is the first time I have ever heard my grandmother ask me to take her to buy a pistol...

M4arc
08-16-12, 12:35
Sounds like a good reason to buy more ammo! :D

Just what I needed...another excuse to buy ammo! :D

QuietShootr
08-16-12, 12:50

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/349/990/304.gif

Same thing happened to me in college, but it had a different ending. I know I've been promising a scan of the newspaper for a long time.

Anyway - as far as the threats go:

http://www.sleepcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/getty-woman-yawning-031111-75420478.jpg

Ironman8
08-16-12, 12:56
[IMG]

Same thing happened to me in college, but it had a different ending. I know I've been promising a scan of the newspaper for a long time.

Hmm, first I'd heard of this story...would like to see the article on it, or your version of it...

And as for the OP, I agree that it's all talk at this point...but like was said, it could happen with the elections or if/when Zimmerman gets acquitted, or maybe something entirely different. Just gives a little bit of a wakeup call to train, prepare, and always carry and have the right mindset...

QuietShootr
08-16-12, 13:02
Hmm, first I'd heard of this story...would like to see the article on it, or your version of it...

I suppose I shouldn't say it was the SAME thing, because I didn't get my ass kicked. But I was at a party that was invaded by uninvited "Sun People", and a gun was stuck in my face. I relieved said Sun Person of his weapon and he and his friends fell down some stairs on the way out of the building.

Sun Person and his bruthas subsequently tried to recover the weapon and were arrested and charged with felony stupidity and criminal recklessness with a firearm.

theblackknight
08-16-12, 13:04
Some of the comments in here make us look just as bad as they do. Ballistic testing on "riotors"? Could you be anymore of a internet tough guy?

sent from my gun using my sights

Alex V
08-16-12, 13:15
here's a question.... after listening to the second clip... exactly how many blacks live in Russia?...... yeah because I can't really recall ever seeing one black Russian... let alone black women and children being murdered in the street there...

ooo ooo ooo... I can answer that!

Prior to moving to the US from the Soviet Union (Ukraine not Russian though) I saw ONE (1) black person to my memory. I was 8 years old when I moved in 1990, so in however many years out of those 8 that I remember, I only saw 1. And he was an exchange student from what my dad told me, I don't think there were many, if any blacks living in the USSR.

:D

The double standard is sickening, not sure what caused it, but I doubt it will ever end.

Reagans Rascals
08-16-12, 13:16
Some of the comments in here make us look just as bad as they do. Ballistic testing on "riotors"? Could you be anymore of a internet tough guy?

we'll see what you send from your gun with your sights when those "rioters" are discovered to not be peaceful and are hell bent on doing harm, specifically like those radio clips advertise

have you literally never heard of "mob mentality"? also I doubt you understand the use of hyperbole as well

orkan
08-16-12, 13:45
If someone is intending to violate my rights, harm me or people I care about. They are going down. I could give a **** what color skin they have. I've never seen a racist bullet. Have you?

theblackknight
08-16-12, 13:51
on a side note... cheers... we'll finally get some live ballistic testing for all the new rounds....<br />
<br />
Make 'em hot gentlemen.... 2 months out 'till touch down... and we're expecting a hot LZ...<br />
<br />.

Just read that again and realize how dumb it sounds. You are rejoicing at the fact you'll have to shoot other americans, even if they are. . . .less then desirable. Plus that last line is pretty priceless. It seems like the only helo your riding is the 25c one in front of kmart.

wahoo95
08-16-12, 14:58
So all this hate is being driven by the LEFT, yet its only the RIGHT that's "choosing" to give those douchebags any airtime.....WHY is that???

Seriously don't trust ANY news outlet as they all have agendas. There are still plenty of White Hate Groups in existence where you could hear such hate filled words yet no media outlet chooses to cover them or give them such airtime and thats for good reason. None of them have any teeth especially that little rag tag group of NBPP.

BlackNight is correct.....some of you should really take a step back and look at yourselves. I guess this is obviously something that you want to see happen for whatever your personal reasons are. SMDH!

Failure2Stop
08-16-12, 15:04
So all this hate is being driven by the LEFT, yet its only the RIGHT that's "choosing" to give those douchebags any airtime.....WHY is that???

Seriously don't trust ANY news outlet as they all have agendas. There are still plenty of White Hate Groups in existence where you could hear such hate filled words yet no media outlet chooses to cover them or give them such airtime and thats for good reason. None of them have any teeth especially that little rag tag group of NBPP.

BlackNight is correct.....some of you should really take a step back and look at yourselves. I guess this is obviously something that you want to see happen for whatever your personal reasons are. SMDH!

[/thread]

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.

QuietShootr
08-16-12, 15:04

I have no idea what "SMDH" means, but I can tell you that for myself, I'm really tired of being threatened. I suspect I'm pretty far from the only one.