PDA

View Full Version : How come Kyle Defoor got removed from the ''Ask the SME'' section?

Magic_Salad0892
08-16-12, 23:15
Did he request that, or did something happen?

Failure2Stop
08-16-12, 23:20
It was by his request.
He is apparently reorienting his teaching/business/marketing model.
I don't have much more detail on the matter, and I normally wouldn't speak for another instructor, just saw this pop up and I am up late.

Magic_Salad0892
08-16-12, 23:42
It was by his request.
He is apparently reorienting his teaching/business/marketing model.
I don't have much more detail on the matter, and I normally wouldn't speak for another instructor, just saw this pop up and I am up late.

I understand. Thank you for replying. :)

If you want, you can lock this thread until more information comes out about it.

ETA: Do you know if he has plans to return?

xrayoneone
08-17-12, 20:21
He posted his reason a week ago but that post was removed. It was nothing disparaging.

The mods should probably get ahead of this one before people start casting their theories.

FlatDarkEarth
09-02-12, 15:24
Is there any chance that Kyle Defoor's forum could be re-posted in an archive-only state? It contained lots of good info based on what appeared to be a very outside the box way of thinking. It seems it would be a benefit to the community if we could still read what was written.

Thanks!

jaxman7
09-02-12, 20:36
He posted his reason a week ago but that post was removed. It was nothing disparaging.

The mods should probably get ahead of this one before people start casting their theories.

Agreed. I read his post before being removed. Mr. Defoor's post was respectful and in no way was aimed at anyone personal. He just disagreed with some things that were happening inside the world of firearms instructors. Considering his background and experience I respectfully honor his wishes. Hate to see him off M4C though.

-Jax

STAFF
09-02-12, 20:43
KD is a friend of M4C and we value his input. At this time, he needs to log off the net for awhile.