PDA

View Full Version : 45,000 Communists Rally in Philly

SMETNA
08-17-12, 09:10
http://peoplesworld.org/45-000-workers-march-in-support-of-second-bill-of-rights/

They want a communist bill of rights amendment to the constitution apparently.

feedramp
08-17-12, 09:32
They want such pie-in-the-sky things.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-17-12, 09:34
They forgot:

The right to wait in line for bread
The right to be sent to a Gulag after a show trial
The right to have a summer vacation somewhere along the Black Sea
The right to have fences with the barbed wire facing in, not out
The right to drive the worst cars in the world
Attractive tank track prints on the back of your shirt
Siberia- Global warming hasn't gotten here yet
Guess who is the STASI informant- The game the whole family can play

TomMcC
08-17-12, 09:49
They want the right to the sweat of their neighbor's brow. Yes Virginia there is a free lunch, and your neighbor's going to be forced to provide it.

davidjinks
08-17-12, 10:46
Dudes, it's Philthydelphia! Did you expect somethin better out of that shit hole city?

Crime, drugs, gangs, ghettos, welfare...that was rendells project city. Well that and harrisburgh.

R/Tdrvr
08-17-12, 10:53
Sounds like that would have been a good position for the dropping of a 2000 lb. JDAM.

Wiggity
08-17-12, 11:22
This probably gave Oasshole a hard on

Cagemonkey
08-17-12, 16:29
Sounds like that would have been a good position for the dropping of a 2000 lb. JDAM.Just what I was thinking. :D

kaiservontexas
08-17-12, 16:48
I wish people like that would immigrate to N. Korea or Cuba. Then they can live in their most favored political system.

Caeser25
08-17-12, 17:46
"anyone who says America can't afford public services, or education, or health care, or a postal service doesn't know what they're talking about." Richard Trumpka

He's obviously disconnected from reality.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Reagans Rascals
08-17-12, 18:26
I can just imagine... we'll walk up to the counter at McDonald's, order our meal, pick up our tray... and then turn around and hand it to the guy behind us...

Moose-Knuckle
08-17-12, 19:47
I'm surprised Barry wasn't there key note speaker.

Belmont31R
08-17-12, 20:47
I'm surprised Barry wasn't there key note speaker.

FDR was the key note speaker during the State of the Union address where he proposed the 2nd Bill of Rights...None of this stuff is new.

Moose-Knuckle
08-17-12, 20:57
None of this stuff is new.

Nope, never said it was.

SMETNA
08-17-12, 21:10
Sounds like that would have been a good position for the dropping of a 2000 lb. JDAM.

I was going to say something like:

"Why can't we contact Al-Qaeda and give them an unhindered freebie to these types of events"

But then I thought better of it. :D

Seriously though, these people are a cancer to the republic

Naxet1959
08-18-12, 06:22
"The Rev. Alvin Herring of the PICO Interfaith Network, a national network of faith-based activist groups, brought a message of unity between organized workers and communities of faith. He told union workers, "Men and women of faith are standing with you; we've got your back.... We are here today to assert our inalienable right to work and enjoy the fruits of our labor without being encumbered by those who take what they have not labored for."

Gosh, it sounds like he was speaking conservative principles here!!!

Redmanfms
08-18-12, 12:56
"The Rev. Alvin Herring of the PICO Interfaith Network, a national network of faith-based activist groups, brought a message of unity between organized workers and communities of faith. He told union workers, "Men and women of faith are standing with you; we've got your back.... We are here today to assert our inalienable right to work and enjoy the fruits of our labor without being encumbered by those who take what they have not labored for."

Gosh, it sounds like he was speaking conservative principles here!!!

Not really, these people believe that the proletariat should receive all of the profit from any endeavor because executives aren't "laborers." Of course, they never do quite explain how technological development and plant building and management will come to be without the parasitic bourgeoisie.

duece71
08-18-12, 14:09
I have never had a good feeling about Philly, even when I have visited there. I suppose there was a reason for my feelings. Well, here it is.

Kfgk14
08-18-12, 16:17
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need...it's Atlas Shrugged, it's like they're using it as a script.

I'm with it on the JDAM, here. Best money our government could spend right now.

"we are the job creators, not the 1%" Wow, hypocrite. You don't want people working for "less than a living wage" you claim you don't receive a "living wage" so how can you afford to pay multiple other people living wages? Or do you pay them less than a living wage? Or maybe money just comes out of thin air and you direct it away from yourself selflessly, which is why you're begging for a handout?

HES
08-18-12, 16:58
The JDAM might present public relations problems. Instead I suggest netting all of them and then taking the across the river and demand dumping them in Camden. It will probably make the area better.

Magic_Salad0892
08-18-12, 21:01
I say take 'em all. Make them their own special forces unit, and convince them that Al Queda is an enemy of communism, and hates the American working class. Then they can go out there and die, so that American freedom loving capitalists don't have to.

CarlosDJackal
08-18-12, 21:37
Someone contact the NBPP and tell them that these guys are pushing to re-instate pre-Civil War slavery but do not believe in violence. :D

Magic_Salad0892
08-18-12, 21:57
Someone contact the NBPP and tell them that these guys are pushing to re-instate pre-Civil War slavery but do not believe in violence. :D

They also pushed for affirmative action. Y'know... blacks aren't good enough to get jobs without our help....