PDA

View Full Version : Cure for morning sickness in pregnant women (do your duty men)

Wiggity
08-17-12, 13:28
Time to man up and make a humble contribution to solving your wife's morning sickness. You hold the power, its the least you can do to help the poor woman.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/oral-sex-a-cure-morning-sickness-psychologist-dad-sperm-nauseated-pregnant-moms-article-1.1133829

:dance3:

Cagemonkey
08-17-12, 16:26
I saw that on The Drudge Report a few days ago. Showed it to my Wife and she thinks its a conspiracy so men can get oral sex. The next time she's pregnant and feeling like shit, I figure I'll try to talk her into it. :p

Moose-Knuckle
08-17-12, 16:41
Irish shared this with me earlier this week. :D

I showed my wife but she didn't find it funny especially when I told her, "but babe it's science!". :eek:

Clint
08-17-12, 18:07
That's some bunk science.

I think a little more "research" is called for. :meeting:

OBTW, it's probably best not to lead off with " hey honey, i read this thing on M4C that said the best way to..."

Denali
08-17-12, 21:24
Well, I did do my duty, thats why she has the morning sickness! Time for her "ahh" to do her duty....

Belmont31R
08-17-12, 21:53
I read a survey about sex during menstruation helping her relieve cramps.

Thats a shower inducing experience but well worth it.

Magic_Salad0892
08-17-12, 23:15
The sex during menstruation thing is totally true.

Dark chocolate is also an aphrodesiac. And there are a lot of other brilliant little gems I've found that usually work.

I don't know that I'm allowed to post them here though.