PDA

View Full Version : New from Tucson!

BlackWeapons
08-19-12, 15:12
Hello to all! Im new to ar15s and to the forum. Im from tucson az. Been here my whole life and still know nothing about the gun shops or gun ranges. Any advive would be greatly appreciated. I am currently working on my first build. I have a complete cmmg lower, and just got a vltor mur upper yesterday. So far all my business has gone through Black Weapons Armoury. But I still dont know what im doing lol. So thanks everyone. Hope all is having a great sunday afternoon.

Ferris2son
08-19-12, 15:59
Travis at BWA shold be able to help you with anything you need.

CrazyFingers
08-19-12, 16:42
Im new to ar15s...I am currently working on my first build. I have a complete cmmg lower...But I still dont know what im doing lol.

A wiser course of action would have been to do some further research here before deciding on your current plan. Most members would strongly recommend a factory assembled complete rifle (or assembled upper/lower) for your first AR-15, from a dependable manufacturer (Colt, BCM, DD, Noveske, LMT, etc.).
Threads like these are typically locked with advice to read the stickies at the top of this forum. 99% of the questions and concerns you have are already answered in these threads, along with guidance which would have led you to more reliable and/or economical purchasing decisions.

Iraqgunz
08-19-12, 17:21
Your previous post (which was in the correct location) was good enough. The area where you are now posting is for asking more detailed questions about the AR.

If you have some thoughtful and meaningful questions to ask, please do so. It would also be nice to use some form of proper English and etiquette so we know that we aren't wasting time.