PDA

View Full Version : New Survivorman tonight

NoveskeFan
08-19-12, 18:17
Any other fans of Survivorman Les Stroud? He is back with a new episode on Discovery at 8pm EST.

Abraxas
08-19-12, 18:23
I am a fan of his. I heard he was coming back with new episodes. Thanks for the heads up.

NoveskeFan
08-19-12, 18:30
I am a fan of his. I heard he was coming back with new episodes. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem. I have much respect for him. Hauling all that camera gear and being out without a crew "on scene" cant be easy.

Abraxas
08-19-12, 19:19
No problem. I have much respect for him. Hauling all that camera gear and being out without a crew "on scene" cant be easy.
He is the most genuine of all the ones on TV.

J-Dub
08-19-12, 19:40
While I like his show, has anyone ever told that MF'er not to chew with his mouth open? I want to kick him in the mouth everytime he eats something....SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I mean does this asshat have a mic IN HIS MOUTH?

tuck
08-19-12, 21:03
I enjoy "Survivor Man" and tonights episode was pretty good. Much better than "A Car too Far" or whatever... And thats coming from a hardcore Jeep guy.

Moose-Knuckle
08-20-12, 00:39
Discovery just picked him up right?

I'm glad, maybe now he will get more exposure since they dropped Bear. . .never liked that guy's show as it was WAY TO FAKE.

lunchbox
08-20-12, 01:09
His book is good as well, great read. I've always liked that he approched every situation with such mindfullness, always aware of the Murphy's law. Some other host of similar shows like running around like a chicken with its head cut off, taking needless risks. My biggest pet peev is when certain hosts, jump down 4-5 ft. A leg injury is a surefire way to make a day-trip into a situation.

Redmanfms
08-20-12, 01:22
His book is good as well, great read. I've always liked that he approched every situation with such mindfullness, always aware of the Murphy's law. Some other host of similar shows like running around like a chicken with its head cut off, taking needless risks. My biggest pet peev is when certain hosts, jump down 4-5 ft. A leg injury is a surefire way to make a day-trip into a situation.

Or when a certain host takes a giant ball of elephant shit and squeezes the muffin juice into his mouth and drinks it, because "it could save your life" and that it was a trick he learned from an old ranger.

And I know people who take this ****wit seriously.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25Eflr0oJ8