PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: PSA Bolt Carrier - Staked Key, CL'd, M16 profile - $60 shipped

BufordTJustice
08-21-12, 21:15
SOLD

Title says it all. This is a Palmetto State Armory Bolt Carrier take-off from my wife's FN barrel'd PSA 14.7" CHF middy upper. Bolt has already been sold. No small parts included.

The carrier has a properly staked Gas Key, a chrome lined key and carrier bore, and a laser engraved (yet still subtle) "crossed cannon" PSA logo that is visible through the ejection port. This carrier is an M16/FA profile and has had the bearing surfaces, the sides of the gas key, and the bottom of the carrier (where the hammer rides) loving polished by hand by YOURS TRULY. This was done using 900 grit sandpaper and then a rag w/ some jeweler's rouge. No metal was removed (I basically only removed most of the phosphate finish), just some polishing of critical surfaces. Other surfaces are completely untouched. Polishing is invisible from the ejection port.

It cycles just as smoothly as the Spikes NiB Carrier that I am also selling. With a little lube, it feels like it's on ball bearings that are swimming in butter.

Carrier has only seen 80 rounds of Federal XM193 inside my wife's PSA 14.7" middy upper. I suspect this is an FN part, but cannot confirm this...so consider it a PSA mil spec part for the purposes of this sale.

$60 shipped to your door.

PayPal discreet "gift" payment preferred. PM with any questions.

BufordTJustice
08-21-12, 23:07
That was quick. SOLD.