PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Geissele Super Dynamic Combat SD-C

BufordTJustice
08-23-12, 05:02
Well, traded.

Okay, some of the armorers at my agency are ****ing idiots and tools to boot. My SD-C has been deemed "against policy" because it is not "mil spec". Before you say, "What asshole said that?"....lemme remind you that this came from a guy who recommends Bushmaster over Colt because they have "better quality control and more government contracts".

Whatever. My personally owned carbine has been deadlined for duty use until I get a "normal looking" trigger.

I want to trade for a Geissele SSA-E or S3G (Super 3 Gun). I am the sole owner (purchased from Rainier Arms) and this trigger is in perfect condition. I ****ing love my SD-C, but I'm up shit's creek until I get something that doesn't have a flat trigger bow. :/

Mine has only ever been used with Slip 2K EWG (grease) and the supplied GA mobil grease. It's basically broken-in. Serial numbers match and I'll include a Wolff Reduced power trigger spring that reduces the pull of both stages by about a half-pound (stock spring is also included).

I figure a straight-up trade with an exchange of tracking numbers ought to be fair.

I would prefer the Super 3 Gun, but will gladly make a deal on an SSA-E. Not interested in trigger that have been modified or that do not have matching serial numbers.

PM with questions.

If I sold my SD-C, it would be $210 shipped with both the above listed trigger springs. However, I strongly prefer a trade, as it's simpler for me.