PDA

View Full Version : Tale of a Dumbass

MegademiC
08-25-12, 00:23
An foriegner from a central american country came into the restaurant I currently work at(5 more months!). He eats and leaves and forgets his backpack. The shift manager of the store takes said backpack into office to wait for him to come and get it. She does some work-stuff and goes back into office and is smacked in the face by reefer-liscious aromas... opens backpack, sees about 8oz of pot(rough estimate) and his keys and passport.... ALL IN THE SAME BAG! How do you leave that somewhere!?

Anyway, police now have pack. Guy called up looking for his bag and we told him local law enforcement have it. He started freaking out... Good luck, DUMBASS!

I thought you all would apreciate this.

Mjolnir
08-25-12, 07:39
Damn!

Sucks to be him... And I thought I had a bad week.

Sensei
08-25-12, 11:16
Did she keep the pot?

Honu
08-25-12, 12:38
Old saying of why its called dope :)
And proof it does make you forget things and act stupid I say :)

MegademiC
08-25-12, 23:43
Did she keep the pot?

nope, cops got the whole thing. passports and pot, together. Brilliant!

Like I always say, "if your stupid enough to commit a crime, your stupid enough that you WILL get caught."

ALCOAR
08-26-12, 00:23
Let's hope the guy was a real asshole in life, because he is about to get hammered by most likely some absurdly long prison sentence. Better to put the pot heads in the can the a rapist or pedophile.

Damn you Reefer....it's all madness!

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-12, 01:12
Sounds like the statt of a good movie where the guys 'employeer' comes looking for the people that turned in his courier with the sample....

Get a doctor to predate a med-MJ prescription ;)

Go to your consulate and say you've lost your passport? I've only flown out of the country, but say you were going to walk across the border with Mexico, could you do it with out a passport?

Enjoy your trip to the US, its your last!!

SMETNA
08-26-12, 02:05
I would've kept it on the DL if I worked there. Or at least would've flushed the pot and given him the rest of his stuff back.

Hooray for citizen spies!! Remember, see something, say something!

ALCOAR
08-26-12, 02:28
Since SMETNA said exactly what I thought about saying in my first post...I'll grow a pair, and say that I would have flushed the dope almost instantly, and then taken that bag...opened the store door...and thrown it out on the street.

The MAN's job is already easy enough, I'd rather leave things like this off my conscience.

SMETNA
08-26-12, 02:34
It's not like it wouldn't have flushed. I take 16+ ounce dumps on a daily basis, and the toilet swallows them whole. And then I relax for the next 20 minutes and read m4c. :D

MegademiC
08-26-12, 03:06
I was gonna put something about that in the op but decided against it. I dont have a problem with weed, I personally think the war on drugs is a misguided means of spending money, effort, and lives...

However, regardless of your stance on the issue, what he did... was rediculous.

I thought they messed up(mgt) and frankly, people shoot places up for things like this - dude is ****ed. But at the end of the day, he knew the law and he ****ed up... no forethought at all. He didnt even realize he left it there until almost 24 hrs later.

SMETNA
08-26-12, 03:42
Yeah he was pretty friggin stupid. Good thread title.

It could go both ways. Is someone else supposed to wipe this guys' ass for him when he's so careless? By taking care of it for him, is that considered destruction of evidence? Probably not because no complaint was filed yet, and no investigation begun.

And it doesn't sound like she went snooping through his bag, because she smelled it from across the room. "Plain view" and all that.

IDK. Like I said, if it were me, I would have taken into account the fact that he just patronized my restaurant and given him a pass. But I also wouldn't want that stuff stinking up my office, so down the potty it goes. When he came to get it, i would hand over his bag and wish him well. Leave it to him to wonder whether we smoked it or threw it out.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-12, 08:46
I was gonna put something about that in the op but decided against it. I dont have a problem with weed, I personally think the war on drugs is a misguided means of spending money, effort, and lives...

I thought they messed up(mgt) and frankly, people shoot places up for things like this - dude is ****ed. But at the end of the day, he knew the law and he ****ed up... no forethought at all. He didnt even realize he left it there until almost 24 hrs later.

How high are you that you don't realize that your pot is missing for 24 hours?

On the other hand, how many places did he call asking about his bag before he got to you....... awkward.

SMETNA
08-26-12, 22:39
How high are you that you don't realize that your pot is missing for 24 hours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_7P9Ce9Uc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

trinydex
08-27-12, 16:36
but say you were going to walk across the border with Mexico, could you do it with out a passport?

yes you can

Sensei
08-27-12, 19:03

Look on the bright side, you probably did your part to control the world's population crisis. His family will likely "disappear" since the sins of the father are often payed for by the whole family in most areas of Central/South America. In fact, I bet a handful of Vatos are running a train on his wife and daughters as I'm writing this. His sons are probably loosing 20 lbs the hard way, and he will eventually be shipped back to his parents - one piece at a time.

All this because you decided to mess with a man's livelihood. Nice job.

trinydex
08-27-12, 19:33
are you two serious?

Sensei
08-27-12, 21:31
are you two serious?

:jester:

Irish
08-27-12, 21:50
Damn plants.