PDA

View Full Version : Immigrants march in Greece against racist attacks

a1fabweld
08-25-12, 17:34
http://news.yahoo.com/immigrants-march-greece-against-racist-attacks-085639168.html

Go Greeks!

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-12, 18:00
Yeah it's kind of hard to feed yourselves when your fiat based currency goes tango uniform much less millions of refugees too.

montanadave
08-25-12, 18:22
Wow! Those are some rather nasty comments posted to that Yahoo article linked in the OP.

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-12, 19:01
Wow! Those are some rather nasty comments posted to that Yahoo article linked in the OP.

The silent majority is getting fed up.

a1fabweld
08-25-12, 19:36

This^. I hope the silent majority in this country grabs themselves by the balls & speaks up before it's too late.

Honu
08-25-12, 19:42
why do immigrants who claim they want to be part of a country only wave flags from the country which they came ? strange for people who say they love the country they are ?
I think all the protest pics of those green flags are Pakistan flags ?

kinda like here at marches where you see mexican flags instead of US !

Human Rights Watch said in a report last month that it had interviewed 59 people who suffered or escaped a racist incident between August 2009
considering HRW is looking hard for people being attacked if all they can find is 59 since 2009 they should come here and look what is going on with groups like the black panthers saying they should throw bombs into white kids nurseries and kill all the crackers
go to a place like Chicago or Philly where they could get 59 in one night easy !

funny when your country is collapsing and the majority say we wont cut back we wont extend our retirement age etc.. then wonder why this is happening !!! hahhahaha
Greece ya brought it onto yourself

Don Robison
08-25-12, 19:44
Are they racist attacks or attacks against illegals? They aren't necessarily synonymous. They have a lot of illegal Russians, Albanians etc. as well.
This morning I put my step daughter and granddaughter on a plane back home to Greece. She's tired of illegals and the problems they are causing them; her and her husband don't care where they come from; they just want them to go back.

Belmont31R
08-25-12, 20:09
Are they racist attacks or attacks against illegals? They aren't necessarily synonymous. They have a lot of illegal Russians, Albanians etc. as well.
This morning I put my step daughter and granddaughter on a plane back home to Greece. She's tired of illegals and the problems they are causing them; her and her husband don't care where they come from; they just want them to go back.

A rising mentality in Europe...

A lot of these countries are overrun with 3rd world immigrants. We have the problem, too, but you don't notice it as much because we have over 300 million people. I'm talking about NON-Mexican's but legal immigrants.

Not sure why the west is so hell bent on importing the 3rd world right into their own communities...here and there..White people don't have the birth rates to keep up when 3rd world people are exposed to modern medicine and we put them on welfare so they have nothing better to do but to breed out the host nation.

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-12, 20:15
Not sure why the west is so hell bent on importing the 3rd world right into their own communities...here and there..White people don't have the birth rates to keep up when 3rd world people are exposed to modern medicine and we put them on welfare so they have nothing better to do but to breed out the host nation.

Globalism.

You, I, and the rest of the silent majority have no say in it. This is part of the plan, since we cannot bring other nations/peoples up to our standards we will allow ourselves to be taken down and meet them in the middle somewhere.

Don Robison
08-25-12, 20:26
A rising mentality in Europe...

A lot of these countries are overrun with 3rd world immigrants. We have the problem, too, but you don't notice it as much because we have over 300 million people. I'm talking about NON-Mexican's but legal immigrants.

Exactly; a country that small can't absorb that many people without impact. They have enough of their own problems without illegal immigration. From talking with her the illegals are pretty much the straw that broke the camels back with the "typical Greek."

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-12, 20:51
Exactly; a country that small can't absorb that many people without impact. They have enough of their own problems without illegal immigration. From talking with her the illegals are pretty much the straw that broke the camels back with the "typical Greek."

We are seeing that in Kalifornia, other states soon will follow suit.

montanadave
08-25-12, 21:33

I get the fed up part.

But referring to people of African descent as "ugly apes" is a tad over the line.

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-12, 21:38
I get the fed up part.

But referring to people of African descent as "ugly apes" is a tad over the line.

I didn't read the comments in the link just the article, but scan through some other yahoo articles and read the racist comments about whites, conservatives, etc.

Mjolnir
08-25-12, 22:01
Why do immigrants who claim they want to be part of a country only wave flags from the country which they came? Strange for people who say they love the country they are?

Kinda like here at marches where you see mexican flags instead of US !

Good observations.

Mjolnir
08-25-12, 22:03
I get the fed up part.

Small mindedness. When people are desperate they fall into their TRUE character.

Belmont31R
08-25-12, 22:29
Small mindedness. When people are desperate they fall into their TRUE character.

Has nothing to do with the root issue which this thread is about. The west has a big immigration problem, and when you expose 3rd worlders to western medicine they will literally breed out the host nation. Its a simple mathematical formula.

As far as the social implications these people tend to take what made them 3rd worlders with them, and institute the same backwards ideas that made them 3rd world in the first place local or national law. Then the host nation residents are told they are bigots or racists because they don't embrace the 3rd world culture.

Type in "Swedish rape epidermic".

Or "UK sharia courts".

All I'm saying is there is going to be a nationalistic reaction to this problem, and Europe has shown us they can create the worst human suffering in mankind's history. Liberals have not always been in charge over there...