PDA

View Full Version : 2016

Brahmzy
08-26-12, 23:23
Just saw this flick this evening. Interesting.

Anybody seen this? Thoughts?

a1fabweld
08-27-12, 01:08
I watched it this evening as well. Very educational. I wasn't an Obama supporter before, but it definately brought some clarity to why he does the things he does. He has a very shady history with some very kinky characters. His mother idolized his father even though he walked out on her. Then she painted an image for little B to idolize him as well, and his ideology. I didn't need this movie to persuade me to see the wrong that Obama brings to our country, but hopefully some folks on the fence will see what kind of guy he really is & his intentions for them.

I'm still amazed that the MF'er was "voted" in to begin with.

Also, I'm sooooooo glad the guy who created this was not white. Otherwise it would have been immediately discredited as "Racist Tea Bagger Propoganda."

Honu
08-27-12, 01:09
going to see it when it comes out on vid

Redmanfms
08-27-12, 03:56
I watched it this evening as well. Very educational. I wasn't an Obama supporter before, but it definately brought some clarity to why he does the things he does. He has a very shady history with some very kinky characters. His mother idolized his father even though he walked out on her. Then she painted an image for little B to idolize him as well, and his ideology. I didn't need this movie to persuade me to see the wrong that Obama brings to our country, but hopefully some folks on the fence will see what kind of guy he really is & his intentions for them.

I'm still amazed that the MF'er was "voted" in to begin with.

Also, I'm sooooooo glad the guy who created this was not white. Otherwise it would have been immediately discredited as "Racist Tea Bagger Propoganda."

Dinesh D'souza is frequently accused of being racist by the left anyway.

Honu
08-27-12, 04:10
Dinesh D'souza is frequently accused of being racist by the left anyway.

and if he was black the left would call him a uncle tom !

left can not stand it if you do not fall in line with them ! anyone outside is racist or some other excuse