PDA

View Full Version : TBAC 223A/223P

gafirefighter
08-27-12, 10:43
I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with these Thuderbeast cans. I am looking for a direct thread on can to go inside a rail. Seems like a great small company.

Any information or personal experience would be great.

Thanks,

Adam

gafirefighter
08-27-12, 11:21
Or maybe a 30BA on a 556.

ImmortalArms
08-27-12, 21:39
Awesome cans. My precision go to in both 30 cal and 223.

gafirefighter
08-27-12, 22:15
Awesome cans. My precision go to in both 30 cal and 223.

Thanks for the reply. Does not seem to be a ton of information out there about these guys. I was really thinking of going 223A for my 10.3" SBR. After talking to Zak at TBAC today, my mind is about made up. That can is built like a tank. I do not care about the weight and I am not looking for QD on this one. I want a tough can, that performs.

Adam

zenghost
08-31-12, 12:45
Check on SnipersHide.com to find out how good they are. They are especially well-known for cans that excel in precision rifle applications. I have a 30P-1 thread-on for my OBR 7.62. I know I made the right choice.

They have a phenomenal product and their customer service is superb. Sometimes I wonder if Zak even sleeps - he is so responsive to customer inquiries.

rundm
09-03-12, 18:00
Check on SnipersHide.com to find out how good they are. They are especially well-known for cans that excel in precision rifle applications. I have a 30P-1 thread-on for my OBR 7.62. I know I made the right choice.

They have a phenomenal product and their customer service is superb. Sometimes I wonder if Zak even sleeps - he is so responsive to customer inquiries.

Can't say it much better than the above. I have the 30BA that I move around to my sbr and some of my precision rifles and it is worth every penny that I payed for it. There are other cans out there, obviously but I don't think there are any better. They guys that work there are top notch. Check out Zak Smith or Demi god llc.