PDA

View Full Version : Tards in Action: Hometown Drugstore Robbery

QuietShootr
08-28-12, 07:40
The time: 0400.
The day: two days ago.
the location: CVS in my town.

the incident: Shithead robber runs into CVS at 0400 wearing a ski mask, hoodie, and gloves, and carrying a pistol. CVS's policy is to leave the narcotics safe UNLOCKED at all times because of customer service concerns. Robber gets $65,000 (wholesale) worth of narcotics, and as he's about to run out the door, the armed Arfcommer/INGOer outside who saw the robbery runs inside (without calling 911 first) and proceeds to merrily chase the robber up and down the aisles for a minute or so.

Robber finally gets sick of this shit and heads for the door. ArfINGOer chases robber out the door, whereupon the robber turns around and ships off a couple of "to whom it may concern" .40s to discourage pursuit, dropping his bag of drugs and his two-way radio in the process.

ArfINGOer never draws his gun, and is standing in the parking lot with his dick in his hand when the police show up 90 seconds later (they would have been there in plenty of time had the INGOtard called 911 before commencing his Keystone Kops routine).

Robber gets away clean.

Discuss.

Ironman8
08-28-12, 08:03
The time: 0400.
The day: two days ago.
the location: CVS in my town.

the incident: Shithead robber runs into CVS at 0400 wearing a ski mask, hoodie, and gloves, and carrying a pistol. CVS's policy is to leave the narcotics safe UNLOCKED at all times because of customer service concerns. Robber gets $65,000 (wholesale) worth of narcotics, and as he's about to run out the door, the armed Arfcommer/INGOer outside who saw the robbery runs inside (without calling 911 first) and proceeds to merrily chase the robber up and down the aisles for a minute or so.

Robber finally gets sick of this shit and heads for the door. ArfINGOer chases robber out the door, whereupon the robber turns around and ships off a couple of "to whom it may concern" .40s to discourage pursuit, dropping his bag of drugs and his two-way radio in the process.

ArfINGOer never draws his gun, and is standing in the parking lot with his dick in his hand when the police show up 90 seconds later (they would have been there in plenty of time had the INGOtard called 911 before commencing his Keystone Kops routine).

Robber gets away clean.

Discuss.

I'm guessing the "ArfINGOer" is probably under 30?

QuietShootr
08-28-12, 08:25
I'm guessing the "ArfINGOer" is probably under 30?

That I don't know.

Ironman8
08-28-12, 08:37
That I don't know.

Yeah, just a guess. Seems like something someone would do who has too much bravado and too little sense (of the law, especially).

I'm under 30 myself, but the more I keep up with current events and the current social/political climate, the less inclined I am to get involved with anything that doesn't directly involve me...especially when it may involve drawing my gun. There are maybe only a couple of instances where I may intervene, but that's about it.

Sensei
08-28-12, 08:42
Sorry, you lost me with the acronyms. Is the "ArfINGOer" armed security or a private citizen?

Also, it is baffling that CVS would leave controlled substances unlocked at any time. I can't imagine the pharmacy licensing authorities (if there is such a thing) would smile on this practices. Hell, do that at my hospital and half the staff would be stoned within an hour.

The_War_Wagon
08-28-12, 08:44
Stupid ARFcommie - you're supposed to shoot from BEHIND the pharmacy counter. :cool:

http://youtu.be/wSNaPwQqkjU

Magic_Salad0892
08-28-12, 09:26
Sorry, you lost me with the acronyms. Is the "ArfINGOer" armed security or a private citizen?

Also, it is baffling that CVS would leave controlled substances unlocked at any time. I can't imagine the pharmacy licensing authorities (if there is such a thing) would smile on this practices. Hell, do that at my hospital and half the staff would be stoned within an hour.

AR15.com, and IndianaGunOwners.com forum member.

CarlosDJackal
08-28-12, 09:47
As they used to tell us while I was still in Officer Candidate School: "Good initiative. Bad Judgement."

The guy might have had good intentions, he was a moron for needlessly putting himself and others in danger. I would have supported him had he just dropped that perp the first chance he had.

But since he made probably two of the most bonehead decisions that you could make in that situation (not calling 9-1-1 first and chasing after an armed robber unarmed!!). I declare him a moron. JM2CW.

Kfgk14
08-28-12, 20:47
Who is out and about at 4am unless they're a trucker or a cop or a criminal? And if you have business at 4am, why the hell are you in CVS?

Anyway, why oh why wouldn't you drop that scum on sight? If I see someone stealing from a store, making for the door, gun in hand, I would be backing off the building, and drawing my weapon while dialing 911, not trying to take the guy down bare-hand. It's Raiders of the Lost Ark logic. Don't bring your bare hands (or a knife) to a gunfight. Especially when you have a perfectly good loaded gun right there in your holster!

feedramp
08-28-12, 20:51
Ah who knows. Nothing ever goes exactly as planned. Of the dozens of robberies that likely happened across the country that day, this was one possible outcome that actually happened.

As far as why he didn't draw and shoot him: Up to the point where the perp shot a couple rounds his way, perhaps in his state he would be at fault if he drew and fired on a perp that was trying to exit the premises?

QuietShootr
08-28-12, 21:10
Ah who knows. Nothing ever goes exactly as planned. Of the dozens of robberies that likely happened across the country that day, this was one possible outcome that actually happened.

As far as why he didn't draw and shoot him: Up to the point where the perp shot a couple rounds his way, perhaps in his state he would be at fault if he drew and fired on a perp that was trying to exit the premises?

In this state, in this county, in this town, he could have splattered that dude all over the sidewalk without so much as a how-de-do, and he probably wouldn't have even gone to jail for the evening.

Zhurdan
08-28-12, 22:44
* needs Benny Hill music*

drrufo
08-28-12, 23:39
Quote: And if you have business at 4am, why the hell are you in CVS?

He coud have met a working girl and was in need of a rascal wrapper, if you know what I mean.....

chadbag
08-28-12, 23:40
Or filling a prescription for a family member who got sick in the middle of the night. I've had to do that before...

--

Magic_Salad0892
08-29-12, 03:32
[QUOTE] Who is out and about at 4am unless they're a trucker or a cop or a criminal? And if you have business at 4am, why the hell are you in CVS?

[\QUOTE]

A normal person who just happens to hate being awake during the day.

Like me.