PDA

View Full Version : Lower Parts Kit availability?

flynnstone
08-28-12, 20:22
Has anyone been able to track down any quality lower parts kits lately? Ive been looking for Daniel Defense kits, and havent been able to find them anywhere.

nimdabew
08-28-12, 20:49
Welcome to an election year.

tbaker
08-28-12, 21:03
:D:D

I have a new/unused DD LPK that I would be willing to part with.

PM me and we will see what we can do.

flynnstone
08-28-12, 21:28

Isnt that the truth. Probably not the best time to start a SBR project....or maybe it is :smile:

denn1911
08-28-12, 21:35
LPK's have been scarce around my neck of the woods. I've only seen RRA and DPMS....no DD at all.

loganp0916
08-28-12, 21:45
I have found some WOA lpk's sans fcg. What do you guys think about these? Any good?

MidwestRookie
08-28-12, 21:49
I just received my DD LPK from Rainier late last week.

Edit: Looks like they're all gone now. Sorry, I must have gotten one of the last ones.:(

duece71
08-28-12, 21:54
I haven't seen DD LPKs in quite a while. I would suggest checking over at G and R Tactical, Grant may have some in stock. They are GTG.

Super 90
08-28-12, 23:02
Funny you should ask. I recently ordered an SSA-E trigger from PSA. 2 boxes (corresponding to 2 UPS tracking numbers) arrived. One held my trigger group.

The other one held someone else's order (complete with his invoice) and an entire lower parts kit with butt stock, buffer, spring, and the innards to build a lower. The box was incorrectly addressed to me.

Too bad I'm honest and contacted PSA to pick it up... ah, well... I would have felt kind of bad every time I pulled the trigger... :)

CodeRed30
08-28-12, 23:35
Another +1 for PSA. Just bought one today

Iraqgunz
08-29-12, 00:48
For those of you suffering from LPK blues, let me throw this out there.

Purchase an ALG Defense QMS trigger for 45.00. If you look sometimes you can place an order with Midway USA when they have their coupon codes and save money.

Then purchase the other remaining small items you need and you can piece together your LPK for under 75.00. The difference being that you get a much better trigger.

TSully
08-29-12, 06:38
I just ordered a DD lpk from surplus ammo this week. Check them to see if they have any more. Mine shipped yesterday.

markm
08-29-12, 08:16
I wonder if we'll have the usual retard run on BCGs...

I'd think at this point there's more BCGs stashed in idiots' bunkers than there are people in the USA. :fie:

Koshinn
08-29-12, 14:20
BCGs are gone from pretty much everywhere. What I've found are:

BCM BCGs at Bravo Company USA
Colt BCGs at G&R Tactical
BCM BCGs at G&R Tactical
Fail Zero BCGs at Primary Arms
"Military Contractor" BCGs at Palmetto State

That's about it for F/A BCGs.

Oh and Palmetto has a labor day sale with lots of LPKs and the aforementioned BCG.

SSGGlock
08-29-12, 21:46
BCGs are gone from pretty much everywhere. What I've found are:

BCM BCGs at Bravo Company USA
Colt BCGs at G&R Tactical
BCM BCGs at G&R Tactical
Fail Zero BCGs at Primary Arms
"Military Contractor" BCGs at Palmetto State

That's about it for F/A BCGs.

Oh and Palmetto has a labor day sale with lots of LPKs and the aforementioned BCG.

I just ordered a DD BCG from Appalachian Training.
Pieced together a Colt LPK from Brownells, but I had a COLT FCG.

far9mm
08-29-12, 22:47
PSAis having a great sale on
LPK right now!

Al Bundy
08-30-12, 04:20
For those of you suffering from LPK blues, let me throw this out there.

Purchase an ALG Defense QMS trigger for 45.00. If you look sometimes you can place an order with Midway USA when they have their coupon codes and save money.

Then purchase the other remaining small items you need and you can piece together your LPK for under 75.00. The difference being that you get a much better trigger.
PSA has lpk's minus the trigger parts for $25 right now. Add a QMS trigger and your gtg. At least my two are..

fixit69
08-30-12, 12:07
Went the way IG suggested, ALG trigger and piece the rest from stuff I have. I learned the hard way to buy ahead. Call it your "repair kit" and have enough to build three more ARs.

markm
08-30-12, 12:38
Went the way IG suggested, ALG trigger and piece the rest from stuff I have. I learned the hard way to buy ahead. Call it your "repair kit" and have enough to build three more ARs.

Yep. I have piles of these parts as payment for working on Pappabear's guns.

fixit69
08-30-12, 13:02
I love the barter system too.

sw1911
08-30-12, 14:12
psa has them on in stock for labor day weekend sale. i believe 39.99 for their classic kit. just make sure you double check all the parts are included in your lpk when it arrives.