PDA

View Full Version : New insight on UBL fate??

ridgerunner70
08-29-12, 07:36
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BIN_LADEN_BOOK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Business_Casual
08-29-12, 11:06
Hilarious, I got banned for proposing a similar theme:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=80194

BC

Dirk Williams
08-29-12, 11:12
Just read about this. Huffington post has a copy of the book. According to them shit head wasn't reaching for a weapo. Was shot by one of the SEALS as they transited the steps.

Entered room found women and children over his down and twitching body. TwoSEALS pump multiple more rounds into his chest, until he quits twitching.

Couldn't help it but I've pre ordered the book on my kindle. Once again our president sold a line of bull shot to the people.

DW

ridgerunner70
08-29-12, 11:32
Hilarious, I got banned for proposing a similar theme:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=80194

BC

Why did u get banned? I'm lost

ridgerunner70
08-29-12, 11:33
Just read about this. Huffington post has a copy of the book. According to them shit head wasn't reaching for a weapo. Was shot by one of the SEALS as they transited the steps.

Entered room found women and children over his down and twitching body. TwoSEALS pump multiple more rounds into his chest, until he quits twitching.

Couldn't help it but I've pre ordered the book on my kindle. Once again our president sold a line of bull shot to the people.

DW

That's why I posted over the BS Obama pulls.

Dirk Williams
08-29-12, 14:11
After thought, if the account is accurate, these guys did absolutely the right thing.

Capture and return for a sort of kangaroo court. What a joke that wou
D have been.

Better to finish what they started right then and there.

DW

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-12, 18:23
You mean Obama and Biden's verison doesn't quit jive with the SEAL's account who were actuall there? :eek:

Who knew?

Sensei
08-29-12, 21:49
I'm having a hard time seeing how this guy's book reveals any new information about the raid without compromising sensitive information. Generally, authors writting about sensitive topics submit their work to DOD to be screened prior to publication. My understanding is that he did not do this which is taking on a boatload of personal risk. Something tells me that he may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Also, that part about shooting OBL while he was down - bad idea putting that on paper. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that they killed him. However, shit like that is more fuel for the Lefties.

Mauser KAR98K
08-29-12, 22:29
I'm having a hard time seeing how this guy's book reveals any new information about the raid without compromising sensitive information. Generally, authors writting about sensitive topics submit their work to DOD to be screened prior to publication. My understanding is that he did not do this which is taking on a boatload of personal risk. Something tells me that he may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Also, that part about shooting OBL while he was down - bad idea putting that on paper. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that they killed him. However, shit like that is more fuel for the Lefties.

F%^& 'em. America has had enough of them and we know what they would have done.

Anyone been reading the new Tom Clancy novels as of late?