PDA

View Full Version : 2 day Armorer Course Illinois and Wisconsin

Iraqgunz
08-29-12, 10:38
I am working on a deal now with a large manufacturer and store front to host a class in the Milwaukee area. Those in the area who are interested can chime in here or send me PMs.

nickdrak
08-29-12, 14:35
I would be interested depending on timeframe.

superr.stu
08-29-12, 18:52
I would be interested depending on the timing.

Kevin
08-30-12, 08:46
I'm in, depending on when

polymorpheous
08-30-12, 09:12
I'd be down depending on said details.

It would also be cool to meet and greet some local M4C members.

tuck
08-30-12, 09:45
I would also be interested depending on the time frame.

Just a guess, but would the business happen to be Midwest Industries?

Iraqgunz
08-31-12, 00:21
Midwest Industries- www.midwestindustriesinc.com in Waukesha Wisconsin has agreed to host a course. We are looking at scheduling it for the last weekend of September. There will be more details to follow soon so people can get signed up.

tuck
08-31-12, 07:18
Midwest industries in Waukesha Wisconsin has agreed to host a course. We are looking at scheduling it for the last weekend of September. There will be more details to follow soon so people can get signed up.

I'm a good guesser...

MI's new store will be a great venue for the course. I'm looking forward to more details, and hope I'll be able to make it down.

Kickin-Ewoks
08-31-12, 22:29
I'm in and looking forward to attending a course conducted by a true professional! There isn’t much going on here in WI for training.

Iraqgunz
08-31-12, 22:45
Anyone interested in the WI class please send me a PM with your contact info. I will then forward it over to MI. You can probably contact them as well. I know Troy is busy and will be getting some class info out there shortly.

polymorpheous
09-01-12, 05:57
There isn’t much going on here in WI for training.

Not true.
EAG is wrapping up a course this week.
There is a 2 day John McPhee course this month and a 2 day Pat McNamara course in October.

Kickin-Ewoks
09-01-12, 09:41
Not true.
EAG is wrapping up a course this week.
There is a 2 day John McPhee course this month and a 2 day Pat McNamara course in October.

I should have been a little more specific; I was referring to armorers courses, specifically for civilians. Maybe there are some good courses being put on in WI but I don't know where they are.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

tuck
09-01-12, 16:05
Anyone interested in the WI class please send me a PM with your contact info. I will then forward it over to MI. You can probably contact them as well. I know Troy is busy and will be getting some class info out there shortly.

PM sent.

:cool:

markdh720
09-02-12, 11:38
Still interested. What info is needed? Email at the very least, I assume.

Iraqgunz
09-02-12, 11:43
Feel free to PM me. I need a name, phone number, address and email address. I will also call you and provide additional details.

Still interested. What info is needed? Email at the very least, I assume.