PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grant, question....

billybronco
01-31-08, 15:09
I included the CRANE reliability package and the Sonic Defender ear pieces by EarPro.

What's the deal with both? I got the CRANE just for shits and grins. Not currently having any extraction issues or anything. Though it'd be good for an upgrade maybe on a replacement/backup bolt.

The Sonic Defenders.....Any experience? Apparently, they have sizes. S-M-L. Which do you stock? I'm GUESSING I'll need some mediums.

Everybody please feel free to chime in.

Thanks!

Jerm
01-31-08, 18:19
i love the Sonic Defenders(medium is what always comes for me).

basically just an earplug that allows you to hear normal levels alot better.

after 15-20 minutes i tend to forget im wearing them,still work great when firing though.

EmanP
02-01-08, 20:10
Yup, Mediums both seperate times I ordered. I was sceptacle but they seem to work pretty damn good. Just got a freind a set.

Farrelljt
02-01-08, 20:50
I have what is probably a silly question about the Sonic Defenders. Are these designed to be worn with other ear protection, or by themselves? I looked at them on Grant's site, and figured that for $10, they were meant as secondary protection. Can someone clear this up for me?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

EmanP
02-01-08, 21:31
You know I'm not sure but they seemed to work ok on their own. When putting electronic ears on top it seemed kind of like double pluging without the loss in sound.