PDA

View Full Version : Get life sentence for murder, have sex change surgery

nimdabew
09-05-12, 15:22
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/health/massachusetts-sex-change-surgery-inmate/index.html

A federal court judge on Tuesday ordered Massachusetts officials to provide sex-reassignment surgery for a transsexual prison inmate, after determining that it was the only adequate treatment for the inmate's mental illness.

The state's Department of Correction said Michelle Kosilek, previously known as Robert, who is serving a life sentence without parole for murdering his wife in 1990, has a gender identity disorder.

She attempted to castrate herself and tried to commit suicide twice while incarcerated in an all-male prison in Norfolk, according to a court order.

"We are very happy with the ruling, of course. We are still reviewing the opinion and we anticipate the Department of Corrections will follow Judge Wolf's order and promptly arrange for Michelle Kosilek to receive her treatment," Kosilek's attorney Joseph Sulman said Tuesday.

warpigM-4
09-05-12, 15:26
yeah give him/her what he wants he is only in prison for killing his wife :rolleyes: Taxpayers money hard at work

caporider
09-05-12, 15:47
S/he is clearly a shovel-ready project... :p

Shabazz
09-05-12, 17:02
Turn that anesthesia on full blast.

VooDoo6Actual
09-05-12, 17:05
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/health/massachusetts-sex-change-surgery-inmate/index.html

Reminds me how close we are to imploding.

SteyrAUG
09-05-12, 17:59
Turn that anesthesia on full blast.

You may not understand certain things about genetics, but you got this one dead on as well.

Moose-Knuckle
09-05-12, 19:13
Chances are he was already a bottom now he/she/it can be three times more accommodating. More Lucky Strikes! http://websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch28.gif

This is what some here will call progress and on the tax payer's dime no less.

RIDE
09-05-12, 19:18
Reminds me how close we are to imploding.

Agreed!

This is a very nice hand-basket we're in... where are we going?

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-05-12, 21:28
Murder might be a lot more rare if a sex change operation were a mandatory sentence......

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

davidjinks
09-05-12, 22:40
Problem with all this is:

We've become big giant gapping dripping vaginal pockets!

Dude kills wife
Dude has Trial
Dudes found guilty
Dude take appeal
Dudes found guilty
Dude should've gotten shot in the face!

VLODPG
09-06-12, 11:34
I can see this guy getting a sex change & then afterwards appealing his conviction because he is no longer the same person but now a she.

Either the he/she/it will get released or get moved into a woman's prison.

Sick world we live in today!

Shabazz
09-06-12, 13:36
Murder might be a lot more rare if a sex change operation were a mandatory sentence......

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Would it still be "cruel" if the murderer were forced to do his own sex change with a knife, and would it still be "unusual" if the same penalty applied to all murderers?

Personally I think prison should be a big metal building with an open interior and each prisoner should be issued a bowie knife.

VooDoo6Actual
09-06-12, 18:25
I can see this guy getting a sex change & then afterwards appealing his conviction because he is no longer the same person but now a she.

Either the he/she/it will get released or get moved into a woman's prison.

Sick world we live in today!

Since we're spitballin let's play this out for the full effect. After the State/Fed (taxpayer $ theoretically) funded sex change & all the ahhmmmm re-assignment Bravo Sierra. He'll petition the courts for a new shrink. Get a new assessment & claim it was a mistake. He will then want to go back to a man @ the state's/Fed's (our) expense.

Stop the Earth's rotation just for a moment please. I want off this planet.