PDA

View Full Version : FEG p9r ss? (HP/s&w clone)

GRANTFTW
09-06-12, 17:18
My neighbor is moving to the land down under next month and he knows i shoot guns (understatement). He brought out this hungarian p9r pistol that's either stainless steel or chrome. I didn't look at it too hard but it felt light and chincy. I see their basicly a clone but can't find any info on a ss/chrome versian. It looks to be a early model. Any clue what its worth or rough time period? I might offer him $200

arcticlightfighter
09-07-12, 07:21
My neighbor is moving to the land down under next month and he knows i shoot guns (understatement). He brought out this hungarian p9r pistol that's either stainless steel or chrome. I didn't look at it too hard but it felt light and chincy. I see their basicly a clone but can't find any info on a ss/chrome versian. It looks to be a early model. Any clue what its worth or rough time period? I might offer him $200

I believe the P9R was the DA/SA version. I dont know much about that one but their HP S/A clone that I had was excellent. Very well made and reliable.

legumeofterror
09-07-12, 09:36
FEG firearms are generally very good quality. The P9R is a great pistol. A mix between the S&W 59 and the HiPower.