PDA

View Full Version : scoring a noveske chainsaw lower for $150!

filthy phil
09-09-12, 15:05
My 6920 is getting lonely so I dropped by my lgs this morning.
Theres a daniel defense upper nearby in the $800 range. Not sure if it has bcg or not. But I kinda want a noveske upper for color matching. Was thinking on a 20" build but I didnt see any 20" noveske bbls. I suppose I could still get good distance from an 18"??
Prolly just get an a2 stock for the time being.
Are all lpk created equal? dont wanna skimp on something that inexpensive.
anyway it will be next month till I can start in on an upper :(

Stickman
09-09-12, 16:00
Color varies by batch, I would not expect to get something from a company and automatically have it match just because it has the same name on the side.

If color matching is important, bring your lower with you when you check out URGs. Otherwise, you can call or email companies online and ask them about what you are looking to buy. Some places might laugh at you, but its an option if it is that important.

filthy phil
09-09-12, 16:47
Color varies by batch, I would not expect to get something from a company and automatically have it match just because it has the same name on the side.

If color matching is important, bring your lower with you when you check out URGs. Otherwise, you can call or email companies online and ask them about what you are looking to buy. Some places might laugh at you, but its an option if it is that important.

Just dont want night/day difference..

DeAdeYE15
09-09-12, 16:54
I would have to say that not all lpk are equal. If you want a quality lpk I'd go with Daniel Defense, witch even includes a MOE trigger guard, if you can find one in stock. I've heard good things about Palmetto State also. You should look on G&R tactical first though, Grant puts some good kits together I hear.

filthy phil
09-09-12, 17:28
I would have to say that not all lpk are equal. If you want a quality lpk I'd go with Daniel Defense, witch even includes a MOE trigger guard, if you can find one in stock. I've heard good things about Palmetto State also. You should look on G&R tactical first though, Grant puts some good kits together I hear.

Great info d.e.
Thanks