PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of Daniel Defense’s Stance on future involvement with RECOIL Magazine:

mallbritton
09-13-12, 12:36
In response to specific questions that Daniel Defense has received about yesterday’s statement, we felt it necessary to clarify our position in regards to future advertising initiatives with RECOIL Magazine.

As previously stated, Daniel Defense has suspended our advertising campaigns with RECOIL Magazine and to expand upon the previously stated position, our suspension is indefinite and is not limited to any type of advertising initiatives with the magazine. Any Daniel Defense ads that were submitted early this month have been pulled from upcoming RECOIL issues starting with issue 5, the next issue to hit newsstands.

Daniel Defense has the highest hopes that this clarification dispels any misunderstanding as to what our stance is in regards to both this issue and our Second Amendment rights. Daniel Defense also hopes that this situation will serve as a reminder to supporters of the Second Amendment that we must always take a vigilant stance in the protection of our right to keep and bear arms, and our votes for any elected official must reflect that stance.

CodeRed30
09-13-12, 14:05
Well said. I'm happy to see such an immediate response from so many manufacturers.

markm
09-13-12, 14:16
I've never even heard of this yayhoo "recoil" magazine. But yes... a swift response to irresponsibility of this nature is appreciated.

SilverBullet432
08-15-13, 23:09
i bought issue #8 just out of curiosity. your ad is on the very last page. the mag says "display until 10/1/13" not really sure what happened, but i will say that you guy's ad is the best one in there hands down!