PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for Colt?

buzz_knox
09-13-12, 16:40
Does anyone have a better way of contacting Colt than the number on their site? I have a 6720 that desperately needs warranty work (it cannot be zeroed and wanders all over the place). I called during the published office hours to find that the office was closed. Is there an e-mail address or other contact point that I can get some info on shipping the rifle? I know that Colt says to ship with a letter explaining the issue but I never like sending anything cold.

davidjinks
09-13-12, 18:57
Here you go OP...

This is for customer services:

CMC attention: Product Services
2 Talcott Road
West Hartford‎ CT‎ 06110
United States
(860) 232-4489

OR YOU CAN TRY

P.O. Box 1868
Hartford‎ CT‎ 06144
United States
1 (800) 962-2658

Either one will work. Colts CS works and works great. I can tell you that from experience.

Does anyone have a better way of contacting Colt than the number on their site? I have a 6720 that desperately needs warranty work (it cannot be zeroed and wanders all over the place). I called during the published office hours to find that the office was closed. Is there an e-mail address or other contact point that I can get some info on shipping the rifle? I know that Colt says to ship with a letter explaining the issue but I never like sending anything cold.

buzz_knox
09-13-12, 19:04
Thank you. I appreciate the help.

davidjinks
09-13-12, 19:12
Anytime my friend!

Just FYI...the CMC address and contact info is direct to the services department. There are 2 different departments that handle customer service.

Thank you. I appreciate the help.