PDA

View Full Version : US State

mikelowrey
09-15-12, 23:24
I know this should be in the General Discussion at the bottom of the forum, but it also sucks that you need at least 200 posts to be able to post, anyways, It's still related to AR.

What is the best state to live where I will be able to freely do what ever I want with my AR. Of course there is limitations, but I mean in the sense on gun friendly, can carry with no problem, etc... Also it be nice to add about cost of living. (NY SUCKS)

Thank you :cool:

AKDoug
09-15-12, 23:26
Alaska....but we're full. BTW..the 200 post rule is a good one.

m1a_scoutguy
09-15-12, 23:51
Ha,,,I feel your pain Brother,,I'm right with ya !!!:mad: Hell there are actually worse places than NY !!!! :( I know hard to believe !!! Where ya located,,,,drop me a PM,,maybe your close and we can get to the range together !!!

mikelowrey
09-15-12, 23:52
Alaska....but we're full. BTW..the 200 post rule is a good one.

Awww man, Is very cold up there! and cold makes me :lazy: LOL

I need to find me a good tropical type state, that could have good weather, I dont mind if it drops to the 50's or 60's.

mikelowrey
09-15-12, 23:53
Ha,,,I feel your pain Brother,,I'm right with ya !!!:mad: Hell there are actually worse places than NY !!!! :( I know hard to believe !!! Where ya located,,,,drop me a PM,,maybe your close and we can get to the range together !!!

Tell me about it, Its a good thing in NY that you can make a lot of money but also have to look at the housing market, food and stuff like that, and even worse if you live in NYC you cant own an AR.

PM Sent.

IYAAYASwarrior
09-16-12, 00:03
Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina. I am sure there are more but those are the only ones I have experience with.

KrampusArms
09-16-12, 00:14
Arizona. I believe you can carry a concealed weapon without a permit. Its one of the few truly gun friendly states, like Alaska. California, where I live, is a freaking nightmare.

GeorgiaBoy
09-16-12, 02:22
Georgia isn't considered one of the "most free" because you have to be lisenced to carry concealed or open.

Other we can own pretty much anything.

F-Trooper05
09-16-12, 02:40
Alaska and Arizona.