PDA

View Full Version : WTS: S&W Model 66-7 2.5" Australian issue(WI)

Denali
09-24-12, 23:50
I am selling this to help fund some other interests, if not for them, I'd never let this go!

I have one very nice S&W model 66-7 2.5" barrel .357 magnum for sale, it was produced by S&W in 2005, then immediately shipped off to the South Australian police agency. It was very obviously fired only a handful of times. it does have a minor bit of scratching to the right side plate, imparted from a holster strap, and one tiny nick to the left side of the top strap, aside from that, its mint!

The little wheelgun will ship with the beautiful set of Eagle "secret service" grips shown, they are Rosewood half checkered, also included will be a second set of fancy Hogue's, also Rosewood, but fully checkered! The lock was disabled by the South Aussie police agency, so know your local laws! No trades, period!

$580.00 shipped to your ffl...First I'll take it gets it, PM me with your questions, and thanks for looking....

Denali
09-26-12, 13:50
Once Obama gets re-elected, the price is getting jacked up significantly...

Denali
09-28-12, 20:58
I can't believe it, not a single offer? I'll bet if it was a Hi-point you folks would be tripping over yourselves....:(

Denali
10-01-12, 19:24
Times running out...