PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 1911s Les Baers and Wilson

awmp
09-26-12, 15:53
SOLD pending funds Les Baer Custom Carry, full size 1911, Hard Chromed, Ambi safety, Magazine Chut with arched main spring housing, Three dot factory night sights (dim), forward cocking serrations, thin grips with stainless torx grip screws, 30 lpi on the grip . Very very smooth Les Bear 45ACP, made around 2006, very well cared for, if you want a pistol that will last forever with a great finish this hard chrome model is for you, save a ton of money from a new hard chrome model.
$1875.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL

SOLD CQB, full size 1911, black over deep olive green, ambi safety, full length guide rod, three dot night sights (dim), very nice condition, wilson bag included, 30 lpi on grip, flat main spring housing, beveled magazine well.
$1875.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL

SOLD Les Baer Ultimate Tactical Carry (UTC), full size 1911, just a few months old, 100 perfect rounds fired, 10-8 rear and front trijicon night sight gunsmith installed. Solid trigger, pistol will come with factory thin grips and will include custom Texas grips made for this pistol by Sarge for an additional $100.00 to the buyer or sell after the pistol sells separately, Two Les Baer mags included. (not the one in the photos)
$1750.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL

Any questions just drop me a line. I have over 395 feedbacks on ebay 100% since 1999 and have been on here for sometime as well.

Payment: US Postal Money order preferred, will accept personal check and wait for it to clear

awmp
10-02-12, 06:20
Btt , one sold other two still available

awmp
10-06-12, 05:22
btt, all questions answered, not really looking for trades at this time, trying to free up funds for another project, thanks

awmp
10-10-12, 20:36
bump to the top, good home wanted