PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson Nicole Brown murders -- guy claims his OJ's son did it

chadbag
09-28-12, 12:08
Guy has written a book claiming OJ didn't do it

http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-2012-4

---

Sensei
09-28-12, 12:15
Does this mean that I can go back to watching The Naked Gun and not feeling so dirty? Nordbeeerg!!!!!!

Iraqgunz
09-28-12, 12:26
I read a few books after the trial about how FUBAR it all was. I am pretty sure the theory was floating around then and a few people believed it.

Business_Casual
09-28-12, 12:37
Motive?

bc

Rattlehead
09-28-12, 12:40
Does this mean that I can go back to watching The Naked Gun and not feeling so dirty? Nordbeeerg!!!!!!

"Nordberg? What's he doing in Detroit?"

Packman73
09-28-12, 12:52
Surely you must be joking.

500grains
09-28-12, 13:00
Basically this is the theory of forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee who testified at OJ's trial.

Please note that after OJ learned Nicole was dead, he immediately hired a criminal defense attorney FOR HIS SON, not for himself.

chadbag
09-28-12, 13:33
Motive?

Not sure "motive" is the correct question when a person has rage / Jeckyl/Hyde syndrome type mental illness.

--

ps: I am not saying I believe this (of dis-believe it). I found it interesting.

-

Doc Safari
09-28-12, 14:21
That's some pretty interesting, and compelling (if circumstantial) evidence. Certainly I agree his son should have been a suspect.

Of course, this could also go down the same path where every few years someone comes up with a new theory on "Who was Jack the Ripper?"

Safetyhit
09-28-12, 14:26
Surely you must be joking.

Right with you. They don't get anymore guilty than OJ and any out there idiot can write a book for profit.

SteyrAUG
09-28-12, 16:06
Right with you. They don't get anymore guilty than OJ and any out there idiot can write a book for profit.

I think you missed a classic Leslie Neilson line.

austinN4
09-28-12, 17:43
Guy has written a book claiming OJ didn't do it http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-murders-2012-4
The 21 reasons listed at the above link, if true, perhaps a big if, are pretty compelling that Jason should at least be investigated.

Mjolnir
09-28-12, 17:46
The case was so screwed up I don't know how one could be 100% certain OJ did anything. I recall photos with no socks on floor, then socks on the floor. Then no blood on socks, then blood on socks. Then one investigator supposedly driving around w blood samples ( presumably OJ's) then there was supposedly EDT in his blood sample.

Who the Hades knows? And no disrespecting the lives of those directly affected but I don't care as much about that event as much as many other things that were taking place then and occurring now.

SWATcop556
09-28-12, 22:05
Looks like it might be an interesting read. Furman's book "Murder in Brentwood" was a good book though I don't much care for him.