PDA

View Full Version : I got liberal'd

anthony1
09-29-12, 03:04
So I usually don't rant, I'm laid back and can blow off most anything. What happened to me tonight though has me angry.

I spent all thursday and a good portion of today building a smoker. I went to the store and bought ribs and a brisket and though I usually don't drink, some beer. I bought a lot of beer because when I do drink, I kinda like to mix it up - say maybe I'll have a few different micro brews then just relax and put back a few normal lighter pilsner beers.

So I finally finished getting my smoker ready after a trial run to make sure my temps were ok, took a little longer than I planned but whatever- I put a rack of spare ribs on at 9pm and figured I'd sit
in my nice back yard by the fire pit and and have a few brews and listen to music till they were done at 1-2 ish.

My girl went to here friends house around 10, came back around 12 with her liberal friend and her liberal boyfriend. Shes "tired" and goes to bed (thanks alot). No big deal I said Ill just go put the AR that was sitting by the door in the closet and try to be nice.

Big mistake- my first gut instinct was to just tell them to leave but instead I played nice and tried to explain my smoker wasnt a grill and yes "it really takes 6 hours to make ribs". Well this pussy boyfriend keeps complaint about being "cold" despite the fact he has on ****ing flip flops, so I say just take the path to the back yard I have a fire going back there. Figured everything was good, put on iPod and sat by my new smoker.

Well about 12:45 I go inside to get a beer- had about 4-5 and really felt like having a few more. Open fridge....... Beer all gone, can't be, I had 20 or so of mix and match variety left. Nope about 10 half drank beers are sitting on my kitchen table. I immediately head to the back yard and find the rest of my beers strewn about my back yard half drank and to top it all off these jackasses somehow managed to rearrange the logs in my firepit in such a godamned retarded manner that they put my fire out in 30 min. They were gone or I would possibly be in jail- depending on who the cops beleived.

They were kind enough to leave there shitty bottle of merlot behind and I attempted to drink some out of spite why waiting for my ribs, it didn't work and I sat here pissed for the past 3 hours.

Moral of story never let liberals come over and when at your house don't resist the natural desire to slap them. I seriously sat here for 3 hours wishing I would have just slapped him into submission- he was too much of a pussy to hit with a closed fist.... And yet he won LoL. Rant over.

Honu
09-29-12, 03:17
hope you are not married :)

as I say you marry the family also and the friends are a good indicator of her deep roots :)

just a thought :)

Redmanfms
09-29-12, 04:54
hope you are not married :)

as I say you marry the family also and the friends are a good indicator of her deep roots :)

just a thought :)

Yup.

Next weekend, go to their place and trash it. When people fling poo, it's time to grunt one out and fling some of your own. Try to make it as embarrassing as possible for your girlfriend and she may learn her lesson, or "the truth will out" and it will turn out that she is a closet lefty man-hater who will reflexively favor her like-minded friends over you. Win-win.

ETA: I will say though, I've historically been more consistently ****ed by my fellow sailors than by liberal friends of the penis warmer.

austinN4
09-29-12, 06:23
What in the heck does being either conservative or liberal have to do with someone drinking all of your beer or messing up your fire? Seems either is more than capable of both. Drunks do stupid things, even conservative ones.

You were the one that failed to monitor the situation. Now who's fault is it really?

munch520
09-29-12, 06:52
Straight Shooter - eat shit and die. If you think you can judge someone based on what they wear, you're just as high-functioning-retard as the liberals you don't let in your home.

If need to run, I bet you any amount of money I can kick off flip flops and outrun your ass with your fancy tactical tie shoes.

Caeser25
09-29-12, 06:59
I'd still call them out on frogging half your case of beer.

austinN4
09-29-12, 07:17
Glad this is the kind of trash found on m4c now.
I'm not (I know you were being sarcastic). Belongs on TOS.

Safetyhit
09-29-12, 07:30
This is an essentially baseless thread that has nothing to do with anything but the oddity of you cooking ribs at 1AM while allowing unsupervised drinkers to roam your property, take things and loiter at will. People fighting over flip flops in it is pathetic.

Hey Anthony, we appreciate your participation as a newcomer, but let's pretend this didn't happen and give it a try again sometime soon. Maybe when you haven't been up all night drinking.

munch520
09-29-12, 07:45
You sound like a "guy" that WATCHES Tyra Banks..whoever that is.
Is that another dude that wears flip flops? I bet so.

Yea either that or my wife incessantly watches shows with her on them. Either one.

She's a raging bitch that tears people apart based solely on what they wear. Kinda like you princess.

http://youtu.be/Yvh8lYGToZM

M4arc
09-29-12, 07:45
Straight Shooter, I'm not sure what your motive is but acting like a 10 year old will get you no where around here.