PDA

View Full Version : Bp9cc holster

philipeggo
10-01-12, 13:30
So i just scooped my bersa bp9cc for a great price mind you . I however neglected to see if anyone was making holsters for this . I cant find a damned thing . Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know where I might find a good IWB holster?

philipeggo
10-02-12, 20:27
still no luck , contacted comptac and they cant help me yet but are optimistic they might be able to in the future . Ive only found one other holster maker but they dont make anything I like . Any ideas?

Nephrology
10-02-12, 20:54
I would ditch the gun myself. I had a friend who had one and it was nothing but trouble.

Redbeardsong
10-02-12, 21:09
It will probably fit in some holsters for the Khar CW9 or Walther PPS.

philipeggo
10-02-12, 22:35
It will probably fit in some holsters for the Khar CW9 or Walther PPS.

Good thinking ill see if i can find one to try out .

philipeggo
10-02-12, 22:37
I would ditch the gun myself. I had a friend who had one and it was nothing but trouble.

The same could be said of various guns from any other manufacturer everyone makes a lemon. Bersas are typically very good shooters so i have no plans to ditch any of the ones i own anytime soon . :D

Nephrology
10-03-12, 06:33
The same could be said of various guns from any other manufacturer everyone makes a lemon. Bersas are typically very good shooters so i have no plans to ditch any of the ones i own anytime soon . :D

Suit yourself.