PDA

View Full Version : IWB for Glock 30 with Truglo

aceofspades991
10-01-12, 23:39
Hi All,

I'm getting my CWP in a few weeks and I was messing with my holster and pistol (glock 30 with Truglo TFO sights recently installed) and found it would not fit due to the new sights. I'd like to get an MTAC Minotaur but I was wondering if anyone had experience using them with a gun with the TFOs installed as I dont want to end up with another holster that wont fit my gun.

aceofspades991
10-02-12, 16:47
I should have also mentioned, if there is a comparable product that someone can verify will work with the TFO I'd appreciate suggestions.

aceofspades991
10-03-12, 18:53
So I figured I'd post the answer since I found out, if anyone is unterested. I emailed comp tac and they said their holsters are made to accommodate sights up to 0.25" and the TFOs on the glock 30 measure 0.20" according to my calipers so they said i should he good. I'll post an update if i find it does NOT work after I order but I don't expect that to he the case.

cotton617
10-03-12, 19:11
Spades, I have an MTAC for my 19 and it is a pretty nice holster. Regarding the sights, I'm pretty sure I have read the TruGlo sights will not affect the holstering.

Swamprattler
10-03-12, 20:14
I have a Glock30 and have carried it in an MTAC for three years. Great gun, and great holster. Oh yeah, I have TFO's on it and it works fine. The same holster works grat with my Gen 4 G21 with Heinie sights (taller) and works fine.

aceofspades991
10-03-12, 20:24
Thanks guys, its good to hear real experiences.