PDA

View Full Version : Going Shooting @ Redington

AO520
10-02-12, 21:03
Just a heads up for any of you Tucson members... I'm gonna be heading over to Redington Pass on Thursday Oct. 4th with some friends.

Ill be bringing an Action Targets Dueling Tree which seems to clean me out of ammo everytime i use it but damn is it fun! If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

AO520
10-05-12, 00:05
Had a great time today!

Next time i'll have to bring twice as much ammo, and a canopy for some shade.

The dueling tree is a lot of fun and i brought out my Kel Tec 9mm with a red dot which made it really easy for the girls who were new to shooting. You should have seen the smile on my friends face when she smoked me with 3 quick hits to my 2 misses. I need some practice with the new M&P .45.

Then i brought out the .308 and had them shooting bowling pins at 250 yards. Quick learners for the most part. One girl got bit on her foot by an ant, and then sat in the car for most of the day. Who wears sandals when your going out to the desert shooting? lol

Sucks no one from the forum was able to go, but here are a few pics of what you missed out on. If anyone wants to set up a time to go shooting in the future let me know!