PDA

View Full Version : A Saudi Wedding ...

TangoSauce
10-04-12, 00:34
Not trying to post something with no substance behind it, but this is definitely worth watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c6_1347955567

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-12, 01:03
1. New market for Kevlar- roofs for tents

2. Some nice toys. What was up with the yellow AK?

3. New meaning to 'shotgun wedding'

4. Those have to be the cleanest cars I've ever seen in a desert...

ChicagoTex
10-04-12, 01:43
Pretty sure they're shooting blanks. Seems to be little to no recoil and the gasses are streaming from the muzzle forward and uninterrupted.

Patently ridiculous to be sure, but not actually unsafe.

ICANHITHIMMAN
10-04-12, 06:00
Pretty sure they're shooting blanks. Seems to be little to no recoil and the gasses are streaming from the muzzle forward and uninterrupted.

Blanks haha no I don't think so En Ah ShLA

Sensei
10-04-12, 07:38
I was actually hoping to see some of these guys learn a little lesson about gravity. I suppose that makes me a little weird?

CarlosDJackal
10-04-12, 07:56
I was actually hoping to see some of these guys learn a little lesson about gravity. I suppose that makes me a little weird?

Not really. I was kinda hoping that each and every Mercedez Benz and BMW in that video would end up with bullet holes.

I wonder how their hearing is? :rolleyes:

chadbag
10-04-12, 10:20
1. New market for Kevlar- roofs for tents

2. Some nice toys. What was up with the yellow AK?

I think it was gold plated. There was also a guy with a silver or chrome plated one as well.

--

R/Tdrvr
10-04-12, 10:37
What a bunch of jackasses.:rolleyes:

SteyrAUG
10-04-12, 12:12

That lesson is for the "other people" in the neighborhood.

Suwannee Tim
10-04-12, 18:58

No, it is live ammo. I can see recoil. One of the main actors, the dude with the black and gold cape repeatedly points his loaded weapon horizontally. I would shit.

These guys love their guns. They don't spend money on booze, at least not in the Kingdom and they have plenty of money.

Mauser KAR98K
10-04-12, 20:57
If only they could aim just a little lower.

Mauser KAR98K
10-04-12, 20:59
"Dude, Ackmed is F'in cool."

"What, why?"

"He brought a Draco, yo. His flash is bigger than all of us!"

"Ch'ya. Bet his wives say that, too."

ForTehNguyen
10-04-12, 21:12
there is a strange lack of casings when some of the guns shoot. As many rounds as they are shooting out theres not a lot of casings around, some would be landing on their expensive cars too

a0cake
10-04-12, 21:21
Iraqi weddings have gotten QRF spun-up more than a few times. For a few minutes, you're not sure if somebody got married or the Mongolian Horde is dicking down some Iraqi Army unit. Pretty annoying.

rojocorsa
10-11-12, 18:58
They do weird shit like that in the Balkans too...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFPNjWGkMrQ