PDA

View Full Version : Which mount for magnifier

Dacam
10-04-12, 00:54
This has probably been asked, but I need help with which mount to use with my Eotech XPS2-0 absolute cowitness. The ADM mount that primary arms has is really tall, will this cowitness with my eotech.

Koshinn
10-04-12, 01:00
I like adm for everything but their magnifier mount. Use larue. As for lining up, get the mount that's made for absolute cowitness.

ar911d
10-04-12, 01:02
ADM makes two different magnifier mounts, one is lower 1/3, which will be a bit too tall. The other is absolute cowitness, which is what you need, part number AD-SM-02.

Dacam
10-04-12, 03:18
Thanks, I'll check it out

Tommel
10-04-12, 06:15
Marshall from Primary Arms told me that the ADM absolute co-witness mount may not clear my BUIS....

-Tom

Dacam
10-04-12, 09:45
Marshall from Primary Arms told me that the ADM absolute co-witness mount may not clear my BUIS....

-Tom

My real question is....Do you think the 1/3 cowitness mount will be too high? If the absolute cowitness will not clear my buis, I will just remove the rear site. I prefer not too. I want to set it up correctly, do I buy a tall mount for my eotech? What do you think?

Ouroborous
10-05-12, 03:54

-Tom

Depends on which buis. Don't have the vid URL in front of me, but I just watched a youtube video of the adm absolute co witness flip Mount clearing an MBUS rear sight. The issue was when flipping it to the side it would rub the buis a bit-not a deal breaker for a practice rifle IMO.