PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, In California

rojocorsa
10-04-12, 21:51
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-03/california-gas-stations-begin-to-shut-on-record-high-spot-prices

FWIW, I have never seen a sharp increase such as the one this week.

****ing CARB.... (among other things).

Straight Shooter
10-04-12, 22:21
Im sorry for some of you folks there, but Ill tell you my opinion.
And that is Kalifornia deserves EVERY bad thing it gets, period.
Bankruptcy, high prices, loss of jobs, crime, EVERYTHING.
IT has brought it ALL on itself from decades of doing almost everything
contrary to common sense and decentcy. You wanna be edgy & cool with all your "progressive"laws? FINE. Reap what you sow. Sucks your not gonna get a bailout. Crime sky high? GOOD. Keep wristslappimg your felons, and letting illegals run the show, **** you very much.
Cant buy gas? GREAT. Thats what you get for voting in nutjobs who make you have God knows how many custom blends of fuel, just so the tree hugging whack jobs are happy. Jobs leaving at a record pace?
Superb. Keep taxing the ever loving **** out of people and buisness.
The state is a goatscrew from top to bottom, and they STILL wont admit they are wrong and their past policies of 40-50 years have destroyed them. So, IMO, ****ing rot in the hell theyve created, serves them right. When I drove OTR, I FLAT OUT told my companies I wouldnt cross the ****in Kalifornia state line, and I didnt.
Again...for your level headed folks, sorry for you, but yall need to get the hell out and leave it for the scum.

Straight Shooter
10-04-12, 22:23
deleted double post..

krisjon
10-04-12, 22:32
contrary to common sense and decentcy. You wanna be edgy & cool with all your "progressive"laws? FINE. Reap what you sow. Sucks your not gonna get a bailout. Crime sky high? GOOD. Keep wristslappimg your felons, and letting illegals run the show, **** you very much.
Cant buy gas? GREAT. Thats what you get for voting in nutjobs who make you have God knows how many custom blends of fuel, just so the tree hugging whack jobs are happy. Jobs leaving at a record pace?
The state is a goatscrew from top to bottom, and they STILL wont admit they are wrong and their past policies of 40-50 years have destroyed them. So, IMO, ****ing rot in the hell theyve created, serves them right. When I drove OTR, I FLAT OUT told my companies I wouldnt cross the ****in Kalifornia state line, and I didnt.
Again...for your level headed folks, sorry for you, but yall need to get the hell out and leave it for the scum.

So....tell us how you really feel. :D

JBecker 72
10-04-12, 22:47
I leave November 5th, and I can't wait. I ****ing hate this place with a passion and I regret taking a job here two years ago. It wasn't worth it one bit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

VooDoo6Actual
10-04-12, 23:06
I left there last year & could not be happier. It is a Goatscrew & most people don't have a clue what is going to happen there.

I have talked to three people recently who have finally decided that it's time to leave. People are & will be leaving that state in droves. It's beyond time to "pop smoke" there.

Doc Safari
10-04-12, 23:36
New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona got together and offered California to Mehico in exchange for them leaving the other states alone.

Mehico said no.

:jester:

rojocorsa
10-05-12, 01:58
I can't wait to bug out. Would like to transfer to a college in NV or AZ...

Hell, the first time I visited Reno, I bought a 30 round Pmag, err, rebuild kit, out of principle. If I keep it disassembled, it's legal to have here.

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-12, 02:25
Thanks for sharing, spot prices are one thing . . . rationing and shortages are another. :eek:

Hogsgunwild
10-05-12, 03:18
Funny but of all of the shit-holes that I have flown into around the world, SoCal was the only one that I remember actually having to worry about taking a bullet up the ass during an approach.

I recall the Notices To Airmen regarding reported gunfire at various coordinates, mostly around the time of the LA riots.

I always remember the irony of driving to Cali from AZ thinking how once I cross the border it becomes illegal to have my loaded handgun in a place where I am more likely to need it. Always loved having to choose between becoming a criminal myself for packing or take the risk of becoming a victim.

I also remember watching the riots on TV from Huntington Beach fondling my AK, 870 and Glock 20 while the local sheep were freaking out on the news because all of the gun stores were closed, sold out or looted and these simpletons finally realized what the significance of the Second Amendment was ( the hard way).

I also remember cheering for the Koreans who were so well armed, organized, and stood together as a group making a last stand to protect their businesses / livelihoods from all of societies ****ing bottom feeders that wanted to come get some free shit cause now was their chance to have YO (as in your) TV. Koreans didn't get the memo about handing out the free TVs, that was certain.

It was a sewer there twenty years ago.

I have lived in southern and northern Cali for a few years, total.
Such a beautiful state. And so in need of a few well placed Nuetron bombs....

austinN4
10-05-12, 07:19
New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona got together and offered California to Mehico in exchange for them leaving the other states alone. Mehico said no.
Pretty funny.

Actually, I would be a lot happier here in Austin if the Kali's would stop moving here. Most of the illegals act better.

markm
10-05-12, 08:26

I pray every day for the BIG ONE to hit. I have friends there, but they made that stupid choice. So... ****em.

uwe1
10-05-12, 08:28
Pretty funny.

Actually, I would be a lot happier here in Austin if the Kali's would stop moving here. Most of the illegals act better.

Agreed. The more Californians that move to this state, the more screwed up it gets.

Jer
10-05-12, 11:54

I was going to say something but.... here it all is right here. I'll add that you need to stay right where you are too. They're starting to spread out to other states at a record pace and bringing their bullshit theories with them. I just had a conversation with a couple in their 40's a few weeks ago that were moving here to Colorado from CA. They asked about cell phones and driving and I said that I thought it was a law now but I didn't care because I use handsfree since day one anyway and I drive safely so I don't need laws to tell me how to not get into accidents. She went on to say 'Well, you know that we started seat belt laws in CA, right? We started that.' as if she was proud about all the laws CA had 'started' and just a minute earlier she admitted they moved because of how bad things had gotten there. Really!?! Now you're coming to Colorado and bringing your same liberal agenda and you think that for some reason you won't do the exact same thing to this great state that you did to the once-great California? People just don't get it man.

WillBrink
10-05-12, 12:30
I was going to say something but.... here it all is right here. I'll add that you need to stay right where you are too. They're starting to spread out to other states at a record pace and bringing their bullshit theories with them. I just had a conversation with a couple in their 40's a few weeks ago that were moving here to Colorado from CA. They asked about cell phones and driving and I said that I thought it was a law now but I didn't care because I use handsfree since day one anyway and I drive safely so I don't need laws to tell me how to not get into accidents. She went on to say 'Well, you know that we started seat belt laws in CA, right? We started that.' as if she was proud about all the laws CA had 'started' and just a minute earlier she admitted they moved because of how bad things had gotten there. Really!?! Now you're coming to Colorado and bringing your same liberal agenda and you think that for some reason you won't do the exact same thing to this great state that you did to the once-great California? People just don't get it man.

This has happened to NH via MA. People from MA moving to NH to save $$$, and then bringing their MA attitudes/Agendas to NH and trying to kill the "Live Free Or Die" state with MA nonsense toward fire arms, etc.

People in NH are pissed, and rightly so. Me, MA is cold enough as it is, so if not for the weather, I'd consider NH. When I get out of MA, it will be in a southern direction (possibly so southern in wont be in the USA, but that's another topic).

rojocorsa
10-05-12, 12:45
For what it's worth, I don't consider myself a Californian. (I'm not even a native)

Not only no, but hell no!

Jer
10-05-12, 13:02
This has happened to NH via MA. People from MA moving to NH to save $$$, and then bringing their MA attitudes/Agendas to NH and trying to kill the "Live Free Or Die" state with MA nonsense toward fire arms, etc.

People in NH are pissed, and rightly so. Me, MA is cold enough as it is, so if not for the weather, I'd consider NH. When I get out of MA, it will be in a southern direction (possibly so southern in wont be in the USA, but that's another topic).
It amazes me how people can't draw a correlation between their stupid ideas they want made into laws and the current state of their... state. No accountability and it's easier to blame something else I guess. Blame the government! Wait, we elected that government and then pushed our agendas onto it. Oh well, blame the government! Let's go to a state that isn't broken and we'll try to change it to suit our ideals because that seemed to work so well here. Grrrrr

/rant

drsal
10-05-12, 13:29
I have spent the month of August in Laguna Beach for the past few years, granted only a few weeks a year, but never had any problems, great weather, great beaches, good surf, fine restaurants, mountain biking, occasional hikes...always good but the area may have been a bit more upscale than 'Compton' ! Up until two months ago, gas was the same price as here in South Fla, what bizarre cirumstances led to this acute price hike is unsettling as may be the untoward effects that may result as well.

Hogsgunwild
10-05-12, 13:32
Agreed. The more Californians that move to this state, the more screwed up it gets.

Right on. There was a ten year period where metro-Phoenix had the most growth in the country. It was mostly from Cali's broken sewer pipe.

VooDoo6Actual
10-05-12, 13:49
It amazes me how people can't draw a correlation between their stupid ideas they want made into laws and the current state of their... state. No accountability and it's easier to blame something else I guess. Blame the government! Wait, we elected that government and then pushed our agendas onto it. Oh well, blame the government! Let's go to a state that isn't broken and we'll try to change it to suit our ideals because that seemed to work so well here. Grrrrr

/rant

Because political Liberailism ideology has issues w/ capitolism when you truly break it down. It's flawed & incompatible w/ capitolism unless there is no more Capitolism & then becomes collectivism. Regarding elected officials, accountability, checks & balances etc. is the answer.

go figure....

THCDDM4
10-05-12, 14:23

It is really statrting to piss me the F off. They are moving to Colorado in droves- it is a literal plague on this land. They are terrible drivers, rude, condecending, controlling manipulating pieces of trash, who see themselves as the gurdians and saviors of all mankind- we're just "lucky enough to have them here to turn around our backwards state" as I have been told.

I've had several (Way too many and they are getting more and more common each week) discussions just like the one you mentioned, most being much worse. It's like speaking to a brick wall that knows everything. They sling all these "We did it like this in California and it should be like this here..." and I keep saying- "Look what happened because of what you did in California- if you like it so much- go back there and deal with the fall-out of your failed nanny-state social policies..." .

They just call me ignorant- and some worse things. How they cannot see the correlation between the rediculous/intrusive policies/legislation and the harm caused is beyond me; cognisant dissonance I guess...

It's gotten to the point where if I find out someone was from Cali and moved here to Colorado, I am starting to instantly just write them off instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

My new neighbor told me I was a "future mass murderer" for not driving a hybrid and not recycling. He told me that not trying to stop MMGW is tantamount to murdering the people with my own hands...SERIOUSLY!

I shudder to think of what this state will look like in ten years. I hope we can expell these idiots before they can do too much damage...

The stupidity/psuedo intelectual vomitous that comes out of these kommiefornians mouths is ludicrous.

I am for Amendment 64 passing in principal; but now I hope it doesn't because it will just bring wave upon wave of idiot kommiefornians here.

KrampusArms
10-05-12, 14:25
I live in kalifornia......... & let me tell you....

It is bad. A breeding ground of freaks & weirdos. Everything said here I agree with.

I'll give you a very small taste of what we have to deal with as an example.

I was at the shooting range, getting ready to sight in my brand new AR15. (equipped with bullet button, & 10 round mag) I had the zeroing targets, the ones with the grid you use to determine windage, & elevation clicks at 25 meters. As Im taping it to the card board target backing, I see the range safety officer approach me.

"Excuse me sir, you can't use that target. That target has a silouhette of a human being on it, thats forbidden for use at our range."

So I asked him if I placed a piece of tape over the 'head' portion, thus making a square, would I be allowed to use it then. He was reluctant, but decided that would be ok.

I can only imagine the mentally ill BS that caused this assinine restriction to be enforced. Its so utterly PC I want to vomit.

ForTehNguyen
10-05-12, 14:49
this is what happens when you think you are special, mandate special fuel blends just for yourself and not allow out of state gas to be supplied. Guess what happens when you have local refinery shutdowns and turnarounds happening at the same time - a supply disruption. Now they are not allowed to blend winter fuel until the end of october and are trying to get waivers to blend the cheaper winter fuel now. States are easily able to fufill this supply gap but nope, Cali gas allowd only! This is another reason why Cali gas is more expensive than other states because of their super special blends that no one else uses :suicide:

Other states arent having this probem for a reason

JBecker 72
10-05-12, 14:50
"Excuse me sir, you can't use that target. That target has a silouhette of a human being on it, thats forbidden for use at our range."

Hah !

VooDoo6Actual
10-05-12, 14:51

It is bad. A breeding ground of freaks & weirdos. Everything said here I agree with.

I was at the shooting range, getting ready to sight in my brand new AR15. (equipped with bullet button, & 10 round mag) I had the zeroing targets, the ones with the grid you use to determine windage, & elevation clicks at 25 meters. As Im taping it to the card board target backing, I see the range safety officer approach me.

So I asked him if I placed a piece of tape over the 'head' portion, thus making a square, would I be allowed to use it then. He was reluctant, but decided that would be ok.

I can only imagine the mentally ill BS that caused this assinine restriction to be enforced. Its so utterly PC I want to vomit.

Exactly.

A few years back I was shooting a Noveske N6 at a range.

The people at the range & Rangemaster looked at me like I was a Tango right out of movie HEAT. The people I was w/ were all SOF, were amazed at the outward attitude & blatant profiling. Forget about all the lives saved, fact I'm an RSO, Combat Vet etc. all the good deeds, just Bad Ju Ju. It's doom & gloom for that state eventually.

tb-av
10-05-12, 17:41
what is going on?

I just saw the news and they were showing signs with $5.89 prices !!

LowSpeed_HighDrag
10-05-12, 17:53
I got out of the Marines on Sep 19th, moved back to Co the day after from SoCal. **** me, it feels great to be out of there. Gas in Oceanside is climbing close to $6, and Im paying $3.60 here. Ive been gone since 08, and I can see that although the conservatives of Colorado are waging a war against the California-esque liberals....they are losing.

duece71
10-05-12, 18:06

Ahhh, I couldn't have put it better. I am glad I am only an infrequent visitor.

An Undocumented Worker
From what I understand, different regions of California are required to use different blends of gasoline. Currently they are in the transition from summer grade to winter grade, but not all of California switches over at the same time. There are also a few refineries having mechanical troulbes over there and maybe even a pipeline issue. All of these factors combine to lessen the supply of legally sellable gasoline in California.

austinN4
Deleted

Safetyhit
10-05-12, 19:31

Wow is that bad. Even here in NJ I have never heard of such a thing.

rojocorsa
10-05-12, 20:29
Oh, the no silhouette target deal?

Yeah, tell me about it.... Has happened to me in a couple of places.

Denali
10-05-12, 21:02

Here's nuts for you, I recently signed up at CalGuns so as to expand my reach for a custom Colt 1911 I have been trying to sell since June of this year. An eight shot 1911, 100 year old technology, I was almost immediately contacted by someone explaining that my ad would need pulling, or modifying, so as to comply with existing Kalifornia firearms law! It would require an sse modification I was told, whats that I asked? Your pistol will have to be converted to single shot only was the reply! I corrected the party by explaining that no, the 1911 is a "single action" pistol already! No was the reply, you don't understand, the pistol must be modified by a gunsmith to be a "single shot" mechanism!

Now, thats freaking nuts, Kalifornia has mandated that 100 year old technology must be converted to 250 year old technology in order to be approved for sale in their crazy shithole state! :suicide2:

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-12, 21:32
I filled up at $3.35 a gallon in TX last night.

ForTehNguyen
10-05-12, 22:33
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JPd8pPIeRDY/UG5uhIDRtzI/AAAAAAAAQvQ/SYcrw4Cl6u4/s1600/californiagaspricecalabasas100412contracostatimes.JPG

CarlosDJackal
10-05-12, 22:35
what is going on?

I just saw the news and they were showing signs with $5.89 prices !!

- The number of Oil Refineries was reduced by the klintonians.

- Dubya elected political correctness instead of taking some of Iraq's Oil for our own use.

- The Canadian Pipeline was blocked by the obamists.

- The amount of Foreign Crude Oil that was allowed into the country was reduced by the obamist.

- Instead of building more refineries, the obamists wasted over $500 million on Solyndra alone.

- How many more causes would you like to know about?

rojocorsa
10-05-12, 23:40
Here's nuts for you, I recently signed up at CalGuns so as to expand my reach for a custom Colt 1911 I have been trying to sell since June of this year. An eight shot 1911, 100 year old technology, I was almost immediately contacted by someone explaining that my ad would need pulling, or modifying, so as to comply with existing Kalifornia firearms law! It would require an sse modification I was told, whats that I asked? Your pistol will have to be converted to single shot only was the reply! I corrected the party by explaining that no, the 1911 is a "single action" pistol already! No was the reply, you don't understand, the pistol must be modified by a gunsmith to be a "single shot" mechanism!

Now, thats freaking nuts, Kalifornia has mandated that 100 year old technology must be converted to 250 year old technology in order to be approved for sale in their crazy shithole state! :suicide2:

If your gun is not on the CA safe pistol list "aka the extortion list" the only way it can be legally sold in CA is to covert it to a single shot. We call this SSE or single shot exemption.

So what one does is that they buy the retarded SSE pistol, and once its home after the 10 day waiting period, its owner is free to modify it back to normal.

I hate it too. We have to have CA-legal handguns like just we need to have CA-legal gas thanks to ****ing CARB.

Check this out guys.
http://www.losangelesgasprices.com/Price_By_County.aspx

CARBs black tentacles affect everyone in this state. :(

rojocorsa
10-06-12, 00:05
We can't import gas from other states because it's not CA legal. Our shitty gas that is cut with 10% ethanol is also less efficient.

A Bay Area refinery had some trouble with a fire this July and no new refineries can be built (and I heard they wanted to upgrade the Bay Area one, but it was denied).

My understanding is that other refineries had some power issues.

Lastly, this is California. I heard that gas broke the $6 mark in Los Angeles area.

The average in my area is $4.70

chadbag
10-06-12, 00:06

Ah, yes, the Massholes.

Even though I grew up in Mass, and later moved to NH for 5 years (though I moved to NH form Utah), before coming back out West again for family reasons, I was in NH for the right reasons (besides a job). "Live Free or Die", not Masshole liberalism.

Now we get the Kalifornicators coming to Utah. Lots of them. Some of them are nice conservative folks, but the more urban areas in Salt lake Valley have gotten quite liberal. Thanks for the visit, now go home.

---

chadbag
10-06-12, 00:12
Check this out guys.
http://www.losangelesgasprices.com/Price_By_County.aspx

Interesting. There is somewhat of a correlation between typical Blue State areas and gas prices. Not 100% but still very interesting.

----

chadbag
10-06-12, 00:19
We can't import gas from other states because it's not CA legal. Our shitty gas that is cut with 10% ethanol is also less efficient.

I think the whole country is suffering from the sh*tty gas cut by 10% ethanol, though there are stations around the country that sell E0 gas.

I filled up with a mid grade 88 E0 a week and a half ago and just had to fill up again this morning. I got around 2.75 mpg more with it than the normal Premium 91 E10 that everyone else has. Luckily we have music lessons down where this station is (45min S of me) so as long as the wife is not working that day with the car, I will be getting gas there. They charge a little but more for it but the E0 mid grade was just about the same price I pay for E10 premium (91) and at 2.5-3mpg better well worth it. There is a place more downtown in SLC with 92 Premium E0, which I filled up on today since we were in that area for the kids Zoo day, but I am almost never in that area and they were like 25-40 cents more per gallon than the 91 Premium E10. I'll take the 88 mid grade E0 when we have music lessons, thank you.

--

Iraqgunz
10-06-12, 01:36
Why are the prices going up? FWIW- in Phoenix the gas went from 3.53-ish to 3.69. I am in Georgia and gas around here is averaging 3.55 a gallon. I would think if there was some type of "problem" all states would be impacted.

Rattlehead
10-06-12, 01:40
Why are the prices going up? FWIW- in Phoenix the gas went from 3.53-ish to 3.69. I am in Georgia and gas around here is averaging 3.55 a gallon? I would think if there was some type of "problem" all states would be impacted.

I paid $4.59 a gallon today. Fresno, CA.

austinN4
10-06-12, 03:50
I paid $4.59 a gallon today. Fresno, CA.
I paid $3.59 in Austin, TX.

Edited to add: I saw $3.53 when I was out and about this morning.

a1fabweld
10-06-12, 05:20
It is really statrting to piss me the F off. They are moving to Colorado in droves- it is a literal plague on this land. They are terrible drivers, rude, condecending, controlling manipulating pieces of trash, who see themselves as the gurdians and saviors of all mankind- we're just "lucky enough to have them here to turn around our backwards state" as I have been told.

I've had several (Way too many and they are getting more and more common each week) discussions just like the one you mentioned, most being much worse. It's like speaking to a brick wall that knows everything. They sling all these "We did it like this in California and it should be like this here..." and I keep saying- "Look what happened because of what you did in California- if you like it so much- go back there and deal with the fall-out of your failed nanny-state social policies..." .

They just call me ignorant- and some worse things. How they cannot see the correlation between the rediculous/intrusive policies/legislation and the harm caused is beyond me; cognisant dissonance I guess...

It's gotten to the point where if I find out someone was from Cali and moved here to Colorado, I am starting to instantly just write them off instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

My new neighbor told me I was a "future mass murderer" for not driving a hybrid and not recycling. He told me that not trying to stop MMGW is tantamount to murdering the people with my own hands...SERIOUSLY!

I shudder to think of what this state will look like in ten years. I hope we can expell these idiots before they can do too much damage...

The stupidity/psuedo intelectual vomitous that comes out of these kommiefornians mouths is ludicrous.

I am for Amendment 64 passing in principal; but now I hope it doesn't because it will just bring wave upon wave of idiot kommiefornians here.
I'll be making the move from CA to CO in a few years. Looking forward to some good dicussion with you! Any homes on your street for sale? :D

ForTehNguyen
10-06-12, 06:43
Why are the prices going up? FWIW- in Phoenix the gas went from 3.53-ish to 3.69. I am in Georgia and gas around here is averaging 3.55 a gallon. I would think if there was some type of "problem" all states would be impacted.

post 23

Iraqgunz
10-06-12, 09:28
So why are prices in AZ going up? .16 cents overnight.

post 23

chadbag
10-06-12, 12:30

Local supply issues?

I'll have to watch here in the SLC area. It has been going down the last 2-3 weeks from a high it reached then. It was up in the 3.8x range a couple weeks ago and is now down in the low 3.6x range and I saw one or two stations in the high 3.5x (while in some neighborhoods things are still in the 3.7x or even low 3.8x range).

---

ForTehNguyen
10-06-12, 12:55

maybe Cali produces gas for AZ

no changes here

Moose-Knuckle
10-06-12, 14:54
IN DFW gas has gone up about $0.15 in the last 24 hrs.

Moose-Knuckle
10-06-12, 14:54
double tap

rojocorsa
10-06-12, 18:21
On Thursday, I read that a barrel of crude went from $88 to $100.

Maybe that has something to do with the increase in Free America.

montanadave
10-06-12, 18:57
On Thursday, I read that a barrel of crude went from $88 to $100.

Maybe that has something to do with the increase in Free America.

Crude oil was off about 2% at the market close Friday, with WTI trading at $89.92.

chadbag
10-06-12, 21:50
I noticed today that the Chevron by SLC Airport #2 had dropped to 3.559. I had not been by there for a couple days so I don't know when it happened but last I had seen it there was a few days ago at 3.649. But the diesel was 4.249. I am not sure what it had been there but the same company's Holiday station in Magna had diesel for 4.129 late last night (as did the competitor Chevron across the street).

---

Kfgk14
10-06-12, 22:00

Amen. I won't cross that border until the north/western part of the state secedes to embrace fiscal sanity and freedom and leaves the insanity of the southern cities to die.

SMETNA
10-07-12, 01:14
For the few of you that expressed the need to expel these kommiefornians before they ruin your state, how exactly could you possibly do that?

Burn a large wooden cross in their front yards?

Seriously. There are ZERO legal ways to force them to leave, or scare them into leaving voluntarily. You're stuck with them. Have fun. :D

chadbag
10-07-12, 13:37
This was written by a Kalifornian it looks like but it mentions a refinery fire in TX last Wed.

--

What the Heck is Up With These Gas Prices?

http://halfmoonbay.patch.com/articles/what-the-heck-is-up-with-these-gas-prices-eca6bbe2

------

chadbag
10-07-12, 17:17
LA Times - Gov. Brown takes emergency action to try to reduce gas prices

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-72772840/

---

Iraqgunz
10-09-12, 02:51
I filled up the tank for 3.41 a gallon in Pascagoula, MS. Gas here in the Houston area is as low as 3.33 a gallon.

JBecker 72
10-09-12, 10:42
It's officially $5 a gallon for me now. I drive a pickup truck and commute 140 miles a day. ****.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2