PDA

View Full Version : Colt 6920 at Wal-Mart

Slater
10-05-12, 14:30
Was at the local Wal-Mart today and noticed that they had a Colt 6920 in the rifle case, right next to a Bushmaster M4A3 "Patrolman's Carbine". The price on the Colt was $1097, and I think the Bushy was $100 less.

I bring this up only because I've never seen 6920's in any Wally World before, and I regard that as a positive sign, I guess. Colt getting their wares into the world's largest retailer and all.

If they only did layaway. Naw, the wife would still have a cow.

markm
10-05-12, 14:46
This is crazy isn't it? I never would walk into a Walmart, but they're apparently selling mil style ammo too.

BH321
10-05-12, 14:50
Colt has had their rifles in Wal-Mart for a while now. If you want a really interesting fact that brings a smile to my face, I asked the guy at the Sporting Goods section the other day how the Colts have been selling and he said they are selling far more Colts than Bushmasters at that store. They haven't been able to keep the Colts on the rack.

SteveL
10-05-12, 15:27
This is crazy isn't it? I never would walk into a Walmart, but they're apparently selling mil style ammo too.

Depends on the Wal-Mart I think. I once bought a 420 rd can of Federal XM855 at Wal-Mart, but have never seen any in a store since then. IIRC that was last Thanksgiving.

3 AE
10-05-12, 15:44
I'm pretty sure Walmart has a lay-away program. Yes, she'll have a cow but just let her know that she's next to get something nice for herself. :D

duece71
10-05-12, 15:47
Never seen a Colt 6920 at any of the Walmarts in my area, but maybe I need to look again. I have seen plenty of ammo, no problem there.