PDA

View Full Version : BCM Smell

T-TAC
10-05-12, 15:51
There is another post here about the Smell of Bravo companies uppers.
Yes they do have a good smell to them and it's from the Slip 2000 EWL they are lubed with.
After buying their EAG upper and then trying the free sample of EWL that came with it. I purchased this 3 pak from Slip. The products work great.
Makes cleaning very easy, smells great, and the EWL lube doesn't burn off, run, or dry out.
I have since converted to these Slip products from Breakfree products on my AR type guns.

http://www.slip2000.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=S&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=60372

Kokopelli
10-05-12, 15:54
I prefer Canoe.. Just a few drops in a bottle of FP-10 and I'm good to go.. :dance3: Cheers.. Ron

TSully
10-05-12, 15:59
That slip 2000 they sent me was awesome. I have been using it ever since, the stuff just plain works great and stays on.

duece71
10-05-12, 16:05
The AR-15 isn't supposed to smell, its supposed to shoot. First, its how the rifle looks and now how it smells?? :confused: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

skipper49
10-05-12, 16:10
I'd been using Breakfree for many years, but switched to Slip2000 EWL about three years ago, and have been very happy with it. It sure seems to stick to the bolt carrier and related parts, even stored in the safe for extended periods. There are lots of good lubes out there today, and any one of them would probably serve ME well, but don't see any reason, at the moment, to leave EWL.

Skip

DeltaSierra
10-05-12, 16:21
The AR-15 isn't supposed to smell, its supposed to shoot. First, its how the rifle looks and now how it smells?? :confused: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Uh, yeah...

Iraqgunz
10-05-12, 17:15
This thread just like the other that was closed serves no purpose. If you want to smell something go to the perfume factory.