PDA

View Full Version : JP Enterprises Tension Pin

Bad Medicine
10-07-12, 22:16
I picked up a tension pin about 2 years ago and tonight I am finally fed up with it! I find it a hassle and it doesn't seem to provide any real benefit. Does anyone else use one?

DeltaSierra
10-07-12, 22:21
No, I haven't used one. Don't need to use one to know it is garbage.

There is no reason to use a gizmo to take the "slop" out of the receivers when anyone that has any experience with an AR15 type rifles knows that that so-called "slop" doesn't make a single bit of difference in terms of accuracy.

Bad Medicine
10-08-12, 06:21
No, I haven't used one. Don't need to use one to know it is garbage.

There is no reason to use a gizmo to take the "slop" out of the receivers when anyone that has any experience with an AR15 type rifles knows that that so-called "slop" doesn't make a single bit of difference in terms of accuracy.

Agreed! I really need to change it out! It is a pain to get out, and it limits feature of the AR15, which is a field strip without the need of tools or running the risk of loosing small parts. I bought it a couple of years ago when I was newer to the game and didn't know any better. Unfortunately no matter who I order a new rear takedown pin from its going to cost me $8-15.