PDA

View Full Version : People We Should Be Allowed To Hit With A Stick...

SteyrAUG
10-08-12, 22:13
1. The Express Lane Person Who Can't Count - As long as I have been alive it has been 10 items or less. It was made long ago for the person with a handful of things so they don't get stuck behind those who are shopping for the week. But that doesn't seem to stop some people from getting in that line with 21 items because all the other registers have long lines.

All of us are busy and have shit to do, some of us are even on meal breaks and only have 30 minutes to get our shit, eat it and be back to work. This means we don't have time to **** around behind you, and the fact that you are "in a hurry" doesn't excuse your 21 ****ing items in the express lane. Sometimes we can get away from your ass and get rung up at the customer service counter, but we shouldn't have to. That is a place for people to get money orders, buy cigarettes and waste money on lottery tickets.

Don't tell us that they are all little items, it takes just as long to ring up 21 little items as it does 21 big items, it isn't a size issue, it is the fact that you have 21 items. Even 11 is unacceptable, 21 means you are an asshole. Also don't try and tell us 7 are yours and the other 7 items belong to your two kids, you have 21 ****ing items, get the **** OUT of the express lane.

Also don't try and act like you miscounted, you pull this shit when people are STARING at you because you have 21 ****ing items and you mime a person counting as if they have a hard time figuring out what they have. I guarantee if you were due 21 dollars in change and you got back 10 dollars you'd be able to not only count but add and subtract numbers. Also don't act like you don't know English well enough to read the sign, you ****ing know what it says and if you don't you shouldn't be in this country ****ing it up for everyone else.

It should be legal to hit you with a ****ing stick, every person in line should be able to hit you once for every item over 10 that you have. And if it was legal, everyone would know how to count to ****ing 10.

2. The Loud Stereo Guy - Everyone likes music, music makes life more enjoyable. But you shouldn't have to listen to my music and I shouldn't have to listen to yours. I don't care if it is your home stereo, car stereo or boom box. If it is so loud that other people are forced to listen to it in their car or home you should be hit with a ****ing stick. If you live in an apartment with thin walls, that means your ass is so poor that you cannot afford to play your music too ****ing loud. Get a real job buy a house with lots of land in the middle of nowhere and have your own ****ing concert with giant ****ing Marshall stacks or Cerwin Vegas. You worked hard, you've earned it - go crazy until your ears bleed.

But if you don't have the ability to play your shit that loud without intruding on your neighbors you needs some quality headphones or you need to accept the fact that just like I can't have a bonfire in my yard so close to your house that it burns down you are not allowed to play your music so loud that I am listening to it inside my ****ing house.

And just because we are "in traffic" doesn't give you the right to blast your shit so loud that you are shaking all the cars in a 100 foot radius. I hope that one day you are playing your music so loud that nobody can hear the ambulance stuck in traffic behind you that is on it's way to your mothers house because she just had a ****ing heart attack and is dying. Or even better a fire truck that is on it's way to your house because some dickhead decided he could have a bonfire "big as I want cause it's on my yard" and your house is now on fire and all your shit burns up and you have to live in your ****ing SUV with your obnoxiously loud stereo system.

It should be legal to hit you with a stick. When the music is finally turned down enough that we actually HEAR you saying "Hey stop hitting me" we will stop. But right now all we hear is your crappy ****ing music and we can't understand what you are saying. It should also be legal to throw a CS grenade into your ****ing SUV when you are pulling this crap in traffic, we are busy and don't have time to stop and hit you with a stick, we also don't want to hold up traffic.

3. The Cell Phone Asshole - Just because the technology exists doesn't mean you have a right to be on a ****ing phone any time you choose. For example if you are on the Interstate during rush hour and going 65+ mph you should NOT be making any non emergency phone call. Putting everyone else on the road at risk because you want to set up a booty call or order a pizza is not justified. You can barely drive safely when you aren't on the phone - ****ing hang up and drive. If a call is that ****ing important, pull over and stop then make your call.

If you make or receive a phone call in a movie theater every patron should be allowed to hit you with a stick until you manage to shut off your ****ing phone. Also if you are in the grocery store, if you MUST make a phone call to find out if you need milk or not use your INSIDE ****ING VOICE.

And finally when walking down a residential street at 2 am, just because you are on your phone doesn't make it acceptable for you to be as loud and obnoxious as if you were with your friends in person at one of your asshole parties. Walking down the street yelling and laughing on the phone at inappropriate hours should entitle everyone to come outside with their idiot stick and hit you once for every 10 minute interval since 10pm local time.

Safetyhit
10-08-12, 22:31
I think someone had a bad day.

SMETNA
10-08-12, 23:04
4). People who don't understand how parking lots work.

When heading to or from their cars, these people don't hang to the sides, against the parked cars, but walk casually in the middle so that no cars can make it down that row. It should be legal to run into these people, not to kill them, but maybe to sprain an ankle. Stay off to the side you inconsiderate dump. Was the revving engine behind you not enough of a hint? What's even worse is that you're a morbidly obese heffer, and I have to watch you waddle to the entrance with your fat little stump-legs that don't bend.

Then there's the folks who don't give a **** if they've parked awfully. They know. They know they should get back in the car and straighten out, but they don't. And now if someone else needs the space next to them, either risk getting scraped or find a different spot. Luckily, there are stickers you can order in bulk and keep in your glove box that say sarcastic things about their parking. I'd stick one right over the drivers' door crack, sealing it shut, so they MUST read it before cutting/pealing it off.

Parking lots are one of, if not the most, easy man-made systems to use and understand. And it speaks volumes about a persons IQ if they can't seem to grasp it.

montanadave
10-08-12, 23:08
And people who toss their cigarette butts out the car window. Or any garbage, for that matter. With all the fires we've had this year, that shit makes me see ****ing red.

Or pigs that decide to just empty their vehicle ashtray in the parking lot, leaving a sodden pile of discarded butts for somebody else to pick up.

Litterbugs is too kind a label for these vermin. They should be boiled in their own urine.

Magic_Salad0892
10-08-12, 23:15
6.) Mother****ers who try to sell me burned CDs in parking lots. You're taking money away from my favorite artists. If I want music illegally I'm not going to pay for it at all. Much less fund your crack habit. Stop peddling poor quality Metallica CDs. Plus... they suck.

SteyrAUG
10-08-12, 23:18
And people who toss their cigarette butts out the car window. Or any garbage, for that matter. With all the fires we've had this year, that shit makes me see ****ing red.

Or pigs that decide to just empty their vehicle ashtray in the parking lot, leaving a sodden pile of discarded butts for somebody else to pick up.

Litterbugs is too kind a label for these vermin. They should be boiled in their own urine.

You haven't truly learned to hate another human until you've seen a discarded diaper in a Wal Mart parking lot.

SteyrAUG
10-08-12, 23:20
4). People who don't understand how parking lots work.

When heading to or from their cars, these people don't hang to the sides, against the parked cars, but walk casually in the middle so that no cars can make it down that row. It should be legal to run into these people, not to kill them, but maybe to sprain an ankle. Stay off to the side you inconsiderate dump. Was the revving engine behind you not enough of a hint? What's even worse is that you're a morbidly obese heffer, and I have to watch you waddle to the entrance with your fat little stump-legs that don't bend.

Then there's the folks who don't give a **** if they've parked awfully. They know. They know they should get back in the car and straighten out, but they don't. And now if someone else needs the space next to them, either risk getting scraped or find a different spot. Luckily, there are stickers you can order in bulk and keep in your glove box that say sarcastic things about their parking. I'd stick one right over the drivers' door crack, sealing it shut, so they MUST read it before cutting/pealing it off.

Parking lots are one of, if not the most, easy man-made systems to use and understand. And it speaks volumes about a persons IQ if they can't seem to grasp it.

You forgot people driving the wrong way down an angled parking lot, thus preventing you from going forward and them expecting you to get out of "their" way.

Magic_Salad0892
10-08-12, 23:27
You forgot people driving the wrong way down an angled parking lot, thus preventing you from going forward and them expecting you to get out of "their" way.

I hate those bastards. Same with people who try their best to run you over while you're using a crosswalk (them turning right on a red light) when you obviously have the right of way. (Especially if you're crossing from the opposite side of the street, and you're stuck in the middle of the street while they or multiple people make their turn. Slower than shit most of the time.)

There is nowhere in the world that is important enough for you to kill me trying to get there.

AKDoug
10-08-12, 23:47
4). People who don't understand how parking lots work. I'm the nicest boss on the planet, but this one kills me. My employees park in an area that doesn't have marked spaces. It kills me that they park so there is 6' between every car and leave nothing for my overflow parking. More than once I've made them all go outside and "tighten their shit up".

JoshNC
10-09-12, 00:24
6.) Mother****ers who try to sell me burned CDs in parking lots. You're taking money away from my favorite artists. If I want music illegally I'm not going to pay for it at all. Much less fund your crack habit. Stop peddling poor quality Metallica CDs. Plus... they suck.

You guys have some bizarre shit going on in Oregon. I've lived in West Palm Beach, Miami, Raleigh, and Northern California....never have I been peddled burned CDs in a parking lot. :D

Jellybean
10-09-12, 00:38
You haven't truly learned to hate another human until you've seen a discarded diaper in a Wal Mart parking lot.

Oh pu-lease
You haven't learned to abhor other humans until you've had to dodge multiple used condoms on the beach parking lot (and watched one of your relatives obliviously step all over them. :bad:), or had to remove the use tampon that someone had the pure christian charity to fling against your winshield with enough velocity that it gets tangled in the wiper blades. ALSO at a beach parking lot.

I should stop going to beaches...

It should be legal to hit you with a stick. When the music is finally turned down enough that we actually HEAR you saying "Hey stop hitting me" we will stop. But right now all we hear is your crappy ****ing music and we can't understand what you are saying. It should also be legal to throw a CS grenade into your ****ing SUV when you are pulling this crap in traffic, we are busy and don't have time to stop and hit you with a stick, we also don't want to hold up traffic.

:laugh:
That was priceless.
I've run across SO many of these sort of folk.

Honu
10-09-12, 00:45
would never do this on the mainland might get shot !
but on Maui when I used to see stupid tourists throw a cig butt out in Lahaina usually at intersection or if they were in town (slow slow traffic) I would if I could grab it then come up say you dropped this and flick it in the back seat ;)

funny to watch them freak out and dive into the back seat !

if its tourist season how come we cant shoot them ?

Moose-Knuckle
10-09-12, 02:21
Basically anyone who does not adhere to the rudimentary tenets of common courtesy.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 03:28
or had to remove the use tampon that someone had the pure christian charity to fling against your winshield with enough velocity that it gets tangled in the wiper blades. ALSO at a beach parking lot.

LMFAO. THAT'S ****ING AWESOME. Because it happened to you... not me... however... it's pretty funny that it happened at all...

SMETNA
10-09-12, 05:02
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc49nof3u11qctkcl.jpg

LoL

iPhone/Tapatalk

montanadave
10-09-12, 06:11

Regrettably, I have borne witness to this particular abomination but was hopeful that it was merely an aberration. Alas, your response (and several following) would indicate that these incidents are more commonplace than I care to acknowledge.

:bad:

The more people I meet, the better I like my dogs (and cat, for that matter).

ralph
10-09-12, 07:01

^ This. About the only thing worse than that, are those who chew tobacco, Or use dip...They are probably some of the most inconsiderate ****ers on the planet..They'll spit their shit all over the place leave their "spit cups"laying wherever they left them..Chew or dip is a vile, disgusting habit..I work in construction, and I'd say about 60%(or more) of the people on a given job are what I call "spitters". Anymore, if given the choice, I'd like to work with someone who dosen't smoke,dip. or chew. But seeing how that dosen't happen very often, I'd rather work with a smoker....

ralph
10-09-12, 07:02
Sorry, multiple post, having trouble with the "Gateway time outs"

ralph
10-09-12, 07:13
Sorry, multiple post

Business_Casual
10-09-12, 07:14
People that do not know how to merge into traffic should be hit with a stick.

People that use the left lane or the middle lane as a travel lane should be beaten with a stick. The far right lane is a travel lane, the left lanes are for overtaking and not for slow-moving traffic.

bc

sl4mdaddy
10-09-12, 07:21
People We Should Be Allowed To Hit With A Stick...

Not just any stick, a poop-covered pointy stick...

Personally, I like the a$$holes...yes you, Mr. Tractor-trailer Driver... that drive down the middle of two lanes in a construction zone because they don't want others to pass them when the travel lanes go from 2 to 1.

jared91
10-09-12, 08:27
This thread is full of epic win. One of my peeves is this: im on a four lane street, two lanes to a side. Up ahead, there are two cars ahead of me, both in left lane, approaching a light. Im going to be turning right, and signal. The second asshole in lane two gets out from behind the first asshole, into my lane, to be first at the light, blocking me from turning right. This happens atleast 4 times a day, and its mostly women. CLEAR THE RIGHT ****ING LANE.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

montanadave
10-09-12, 08:57
but on Maui when I used to see stupid tourists throw a cig butt out in Lahaina usually at intersection or if they were in town (slow slow traffic) I would if I could grab it then come up say you dropped this and flick it in the back seat ;)

Didn't toss the butt into the back seat, but I did follow a guy into the drive-thru at a local coffee joint after watching him flick a butt out the window. I waited until he had placed his order, then approached his car and said, "Hey, not trying to be an asshole but tossing cigarette butts out the window of your car is a really bad idea, considering all the fires we've had around here all summer."

Surprisingly, the guy didn't get out and give me a beat-down or, alternatively, shoot me in the face. He seemed rather taken aback and stammered an apology. I just replied, "No problem, just think about the fires the next time and put your cigarette out in an empty pop bottle (or coffee cup) the next time."

So I was feeling pretty good about the whole exchange, but it got better when I reached the pick-up window and the manager came over. "I don't know if you knew this," she said, "but we could hear everything you said to that fellow over the microphone and ... THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that! You absolutely made our day."

So sometimes it works out when you push back a little against the global decline in civility.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 09:00

****ers that slow down are the worst.

I also wanna add kids who sit outside of convenience stores and ask people who are of age to buy them smokes/alchohol.

I hate them. I just take their money, tell them I'll do it, and walk away. It's great. In California I got to do that at least once week. That place is a shithole.

Doc Safari
10-09-12, 09:26
SteyrAUG: I agree with your list, and I'll add:

1. People who drive substantially under the speed limit, especially when there is enough oncoming traffic that you can't pass them. If I ever find out these people do it deliberately.....

2. People who have loud parties, and continue even when the cops have told them to turn it down. Even where I live now I can occasionally hear one off in the distance.

3. People who talk to you while you're on the phone. Don't they understand I'm listening to the person on the other end of the phone and not them?

4. People who only get in touch with you when they want something. I pretty much won't loan anything out unless I've known the person 20 years or more.

5. Gun owners that continue to put anti-gun politicians in office.

Caeser25
10-09-12, 09:52

People that use the left lane or the middle lane as a travel lane should be beaten with a stick. The far right lane is a travel lane, the left lanes are for overtaking and not for slow-moving traffic.

bc

The worst is the people that drive to the end of the on ramp and stop. The on ramp is there to let you get to highway speed and merge by speeding up just a bit or slow down a big. It's a launch pad if you will.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 10:18
SteyrAUG: I agree with your list, and I'll add:

1. People who drive substantially under the speed limit, especially when there is enough oncoming traffic that you can't pass them. If I ever find out these people do it deliberately.....

2. People who have loud parties, and continue even when the cops have told them to turn it down. Even where I live now I can occasionally hear one off in the distance.

3. People who talk to you while you're on the phone. Don't they understand I'm listening to the person on the other end of the phone and not them?

4. People who only get in touch with you when they want something. I pretty much won't loan anything out unless I've known the person 20 years or more.

5. Gun owners that continue to put anti-gun politicians in office.

Win..

500grains
10-09-12, 10:55
Anyone from the parasitic class.

jmoore
10-09-12, 12:13

Or hit one while braking hard, pulling into the parking space on your motorcycle. - john

PS - or the moms who place their shitty-assed little diaper rats SEATED on the service counter as they go through their purses looking for $$$ for their McDonalds bill!!!!

montanadave
10-09-12, 12:27
shitty-assed little diaper rats

:lol:

Zhurdan
10-09-12, 12:45

Hey now, diapers aren't all bad. I had to pick up my brothers truck from the airport once but we don't live in the same town. So, how did I get his keys? He rolled them up in a (clean) diaper and put it in the bed of his truck. three days later, the keys were still there when I went to get his truck out of the airport parking lot. :D

jaxman7
10-09-12, 12:51
Basically anyone who does not adhere to the rudimentary tenets of common courtesy.

Amen Moose. This is something that is severely declining year by year. Even in the minuscule southern town I live in.

-Jax

Pork Chop
10-09-12, 13:06
or had to remove the use tampon that someone had the pure christian charity to fling against your winshield with enough velocity that it gets tangled in the wiper blades.

HO-LEE-SHIT.

There is not a stick of sufficient size for the beating this deserves.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 13:08
HO-LEE-SHIT.

There is not a stick of sufficient size for the beating this deserves.

I personally would give it a pass. It's too funny. Even if it happened to me, I'd laugh.

Doc Safari
10-09-12, 13:33
I forgot one, but it's a big 'un:

People who will not shut up their freaking loud screaming brats in movie theaters, restaurants, public events, ball games--you name it.

Allow me to state for the benefit of the general public:

YOU PEOPLE STAY THE **** HOME!

montanadave
10-09-12, 13:50
I forgot one, but it's a big 'un:

People who will not shut up their freaking loud screaming brats in movie theaters, restaurants, public events, ball games--you name it.

Allow me to state for the benefit of the general public:

YOU PEOPLE STAY THE **** HOME!

Years ago, I went to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon when it opened. The dialogue was in Cantonese with English subtitles.

Sitting a couple of rows back was some guy with his 4 or 5-year-old daughter. First scene, first line of dialogue, the kid asks out loud "What are they saying, Daddy, what are they saying?" ... and kept it up until she finally fell asleep about an hour later!

Unbelievable.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 13:52
Years ago, I went to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon when it opened. The dialogue was in Cantonese with English subtitles.

Sitting a couple of rows back was some guy with his 4 or 5-year-old daughter. First scene, first line of dialogue, the kid asks out loud "What are they saying, Daddy, what are they saying?" ... and kept it up until she finally fell asleep about an hour later!

Unbelievable.

When Passion of the Christ came out I got to read the subtitles to the blind guy sitting next to me.

montanadave
10-09-12, 14:07
When Passion of the Christ came out I got to read the subtitles to the blind guy sitting next to me.

I'll concede that the example you provide might fall outside the justifiable limits for smacking someone with a shit-covered stick. :laugh:

Pork Chop
10-09-12, 14:12
Since we are on the subject of people taking kids to movies & people needing beaten with sticks, I'll combine the two. When the movie TED came out, my wife & I thought it looked like a fun movie for a date night. When we got there, we were pretty much horrified to see at least 4 or 5 families there with young kids. I mean some under 10 years old, for a rated R movie about a vulgar, horny, dope smoking teddy bear. WTF?

At first I thought, well, maybe they are too ****ing stupid to realize what the movie is about & they'll come to their senses & leave. Nope. Not one worthless parent left with their kids. I guess the price of the ticket was worth more than their kids learning some colorful new words. I wish I'd had a stick.:D

kdcgrohl
10-09-12, 14:15
People on their phones(or ear-piece phones) at a service counter... I hate that...
Get off the ****ing phone, conduct your ****ing business, ****.

Magic_Salad0892
10-09-12, 14:19
I'll concede that the example you provide might fall outside the justifiable limits for smacking someone with a shit-covered stick. :laugh:

Oh, I get the regular not shit covered stick then? :p

SteyrAUG
10-09-12, 14:39

Man, I know I'd go to hell but I'd provide an entirely different translation.

"Then Jesus cupped her soft, ample breast and whispered in her ear...I am your salvation."

SMETNA
10-09-12, 15:22

"Then Jesus cupped her soft, ample breast and whispered in her ear...I am your salvation."

LoL.

"That Mel Gibson sure does take some artistic liberties with the New Testament"

iPhone/Tapatalk

Doc Safari
10-09-12, 15:28
Mel Gibson: now there's someone who should be beaten with a shit-covered stick just for being Mel Gibson.

The Jews are responsible for what, Mel? --WHACK--

You talk to your ex-wife how, Mel? --WHACK--

Business_Casual
10-09-12, 15:46
Mel Gibson: now there's someone who should be beaten with a shit-covered stick just for being Mel Gibson.

The Jews are responsible for what, Mel? --WHACK--

You talk to your ex-wife how, Mel? --WHACK--

Hell yeah! Because free speech is stupid and believing whatever you want makes you a big dumbo!

Doc Safari
10-09-12, 15:51
Hell yeah! Because free speech is stupid and believing whatever you want makes you a big dumbo!

I find that worthless **** personally offensive, so I guess beating him with a stick is my free speech.

Moltke
10-09-12, 16:04
Whiners.

Arik
10-09-12, 16:39

Cigarettes and diapers are nothing. Watching a grown man in a mall parking lot, through a security camera, rub one off inside his car in an empty parking lot and then open the door and end right onto the parking lot. WTF is wrong with some people!?!?!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Moltke
10-09-12, 16:42
Cigarettes and diapers are nothing. Watching a grown man in a mall parking lot, through a security camera, rub one off inside his car in an empty parking lot and then open the door and end right onto the parking lot. WTF is wrong with some people!?!?!

What.. that's not socially acceptable? (sarcasm)

SMETNA
10-09-12, 22:21
Watching a grown man in a mall parking lot, through a security camera, rub one off inside his car in an empty parking lot and then open the door and end right onto the parking lot. WTF is wrong with some people!?!?!

There are cameras everywhere these days.

As an exercise, next time you go to a store or a mall or any large private business, look along the roof line. I bet you'll see more than a few surveillance camera domes jutting out from the wall/roof.

Also, sorry man. I didn't think anyone would see me.

iPhone/Tapatalk

montanadave
10-09-12, 22:27

Thank god. I thought it was me.

Magic_Salad0892
10-10-12, 02:02
Weirdos. I at least go to the bushes where nobody can see...

Magic_Salad0892
10-10-12, 02:07

Lmfao. That would be too epic. I'd have felt bad though, because the guy was so nice.

And regarding Mel Gibson. I love how awful he is. He exists just to be living, breathing entertainment.

With great quotes like:

"WHO WANTS TO EAT?! WHO WANTS TO ****ING EAT!? HOOOOOORAAAAAY!!!!!"

"SMILE AND BLOW ME!!!!!"

"You insult my male-ness. My masculinity!

ETA: SteyrAUG... What would you have told him was happening when Jesus was getting whipped? Lol.

M4Fundi
10-10-12, 02:33
I find that worthless **** personally offensive, so I guess beating him with a stick is my free speech.

If you used an icepick on him instead you could say you were writing in braille for the blind and hearing impaired and it would then be PC Free Speech:p

Tailgaters are the ones that get me the most. They are endangering my life with several thousand pound missile.

Slow drivers in the fast lane who do not understand it is their responsibility to move over for faster vehicles and think you have to go around them. In South Africa the cars in the fast lane always move over for faster vehicles and the faster vehicle will flash its hazards once past as a thank you and the slower vehicle will flash a you're welcome. Incredibly civilized and pleasant on the highway back in the day.

Arik
10-10-12, 09:13
There are cameras everywhere these days.

As an exercise, next time you go to a store or a mall or any large private business, look along the roof line. I bet you'll see more than a few surveillance camera domes jutting out from the wall/roof.

iPhone/Tapatalk

Lol

This was back in 99-00. I was about 20 and did mall security, night shift. This particular mall has over a 100 cameras inside and out. Some are fixed but most could be remote controlled to rotate and zoom. Some really good cameras for their time. High quality and zoom far. Outside cameras mounted high up and on a sunny day it was great to catch thieves who would roll into a parking lot and start lining large bags with tin foil. :banghead: But the weirdest people came out between 11pm and 6am.

Alex V
10-10-12, 13:23
I may be alone on this one, but as an Architect I have grown a distinct hatred for just about all General Contractors. Not the subs, but the GC's.

If I get another RFI about something that is clearly explained on the drawing and have to answer it with "Refer to Plans and Specifications" I may drive down to the job site and hit them with a 3-5/8" 18ga metal stud... sticks will be hard to find.

I also love getting submittable for clearly inferior/cheaper products because the product I specified has a "long lead time" even though my spec clearly states that any substitutions have to expressed in writing to the Architect a min of 8 days before the bid is due.

I guess I just want to beat people who feel that they don't need to read/look at the drawings with a stick...

That's nothing!

Try walking through the projects in NYC while having to dodge used diapers being thrown out of a 10th story window! (Didn't happen to me, my Dad works for the NYC Housing Authority)

At first I thought, well, maybe they are too ****ing stupid to realize what the movie is about & they'll come to their senses & leave. Nope. Not one worthless parent left with their kids. I guess the price of the ticket was worth more than their kids learning some colorful new words. I wish I'd had a stick.:D

Oh stop, they already know those words. It's what daddy says when he tells mommy she didn't wash the dishes well enough.

Mauser KAR98K
10-10-12, 18:59
People like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oh8qxtvayU

Doing vandalism under the guise of free speech, then looking like a poor mistreated whippy kid after getting arrested for it while you are in fact a grown individual needs to a good whacking.

People who don't know who Elvis or the Beatles are/were. (special pet peeve for me).

White supremacist who don't realize their super-dupper-uber race was a super-dupper mass murder escapade...and they lost BAD! There is a special place in hell for them after their peckerwood heads attempt to stop a speeding baseball bat at a dead stop.

Current residents and head-sheds of music row pumping the party crap.

People who voted for Barack Obama because he was cool. (People who voted for him on policy are at least attempting to be clued in and aren't technically dumb do deserve a marginal pass).

And finally, the retarded old drivers that pull out into your lane from a dead stop when they could have just merged into the lane closest to them. I hate this with a passion. People just pull out from the right side while I am driving on the left lane, and they just move over to the left lane and don't mash the pedal to speed up. WTF is wrong with these retards?

In tribute to this awesome thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9EhPunI6xg

Kfgk14
10-10-12, 23:51

People who flick cigarette butts (or worse, joint butts if that's what they're called) at other people/out their windows/anywhere other than into the appropriate disposal vessel should be run over with road graders. ESPECIALLY IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS. Your nicotine habit and laziness does not take precedence over my enjoyment of the outdoors.

The chain-smoking Massholes who come up and do this chit, all the while complaining about how us NH drivers are too damn slow, only going 70 in the right lane in a 55 zone...:mad:

(No offense to those MA drivers who exhibit sanity on the roadways and dispose of the remnants of their various tobacco products in the proper fashion)

Magic_Salad0892
10-11-12, 02:30
People who flick cigarette butts (or worse, joint butts if that's what they're called) at other people/out their windows/anywhere other than into the appropriate disposal vessel should be run over with road graders. ESPECIALLY IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS. Your nicotine habit and laziness does not take precedence over my enjoyment of the outdoors.

The chain-smoking Massholes who come up and do this chit, all the while complaining about how us NH drivers are too damn slow, only going 70 in the right lane in a 55 zone...:mad:

(No offense to those MA drivers who exhibit sanity on the roadways and dispose of the remnants of their various tobacco products in the proper fashion)

Not that it matters, but proper term is "roach".

Honu
10-11-12, 02:48

funny cause the "slow down this aint the mainland" bumper stickers dont work so well on the mainland :) now I am here :)

maybe ya should get some slow down this aint MA stickers made ;)

reminds me of stupid folks who used to say OH we are going back to the United States when they were leaving Hawaii ?

HUH what part about STATE dont you understand !
most likely the same idiots that would call asking if they need a passport to come to the island ?

rojocorsa
10-11-12, 18:29
The mothe****ers that cause unnecessary traffic congestion. ie,

like when you're on the highway bumper to bumper and after a deathly slow mile or two, the road miraculously clears up and you can go 70 again. That shit pisses me slam off. If I'm going to be bogged down like that, I better a 3-car pile up and some gore.
:suicide:

I'm honestly glad I don't shop at Walmart, after reading some of these anecdotes.

Belmont31R
10-12-12, 00:01
Was nice and drove my wife to work. Happened to be rush hour. An HOUR AND A ****ING HALF to do what is normally a 15-20 minute drive. Don't know how "going postal" isn't a daily occurrence during rush hour.

Then I went to pick her up, and on the way back one freeway was completely closed down because some MF'er flipped his truck, and on a second freeway where there's a bad single lane exit there were like 3-4 cars crumpled up because the exit is so slow yet so busy theres HOURLY accidents there. Freeway was shut down on all lanes.

chadbag
10-12-12, 01:09
if you MUST make a phone call to find out if you need milk or not use your INSIDE ****ING VOICE.

I am pretty sure that is not what you meant...

---

chadbag
10-12-12, 01:13

That is interesting.

We just get Mexicans selling home made Tamales in our parking lots. Like I really want some Mexican's home made Tamales. I have no idea what they put in them or if they washed their hands first.

Personally, the only times I have seen people on the street selling bootleg disks was in Seoul Korea -- street stand had bootleg DVDs and music CDs...

--

chadbag
10-12-12, 01:18

100% +10^6

chadbag
10-12-12, 01:23

That is awesome.

--

Doc Safari
10-12-12, 09:14
We just get Mexicans selling home made Tamales in our parking lots. Like I really want some Mexican's home made Tamales. I have no idea what they put in them or if they washed their hands first.
--

If that's your problem you probably shouldn't eat out at all. I used to know a couple of guys who repaired restaurant equipment. Every time we got together I had to hear the horror stories of unsanitary conditions. I once personally witnessed someone at Dairy Queen drop a full tray of ice cream sandwiches on the floor. She picked them up off the floor and threw them away, but didn't change rubber gloves before she went back to handling other food items.

Sensei
10-12-12, 10:02
My wife - when she interrupts me while posting on M4C.

SMETNA
10-12-12, 13:27
--

We get little girls dressed in "scouts" outfits, trying to pedal their shitty cookies. **** you! I don't want any cookies, you little twat! How would you like it if I set fire to your table?

Man that pisses me off. :D

iPhone/Tapatalk

chadbag
10-12-12, 13:29
We get little girls dressed in "scouts" outfits, trying to pedal their shitty cookies. **** you! I don't want any cookies, you little twat! How would you like it if I set fire to your table?

They're in your parking lots? We just get those at the front entrance.

-

Suwannee Tim
10-12-12, 14:32
I guess of all these, idiotic merging onto the highway gets my goat the most. You are following some moron up the on ramp, they are slowly, slowly accelerating and at the moment of truth.......they get on the brakes! I have floored it and gone around them in the left lane, gone around them on the right and just stopped because that was all I could do. Then you are driving on the highway, someone in merging from the right, you slow down a bit to give them more room, they slow down, you slow down a bit more, they slow down, you slow down because they are going to hit the wall, they slow down. You finally try to go around and they come over on you. What fun!

Magic_Salad0892
10-12-12, 14:47

iPhone/Tapatalk

**** you! Girl Scout cookies are delicious! Nom nom nom nom nom nom.

Doc Safari
10-12-12, 14:50
Gentlemen...I resisted as long as I could.

People we should hit with a shit-covered stick:

Joe Biden.

Magic_Salad0892
10-12-12, 14:53
Gentlemen...I resisted as long as I could.

People we should hit with a shit-covered stick:

Joe Biden.

Lol. I knew it was coming from somebody at some point.

rojocorsa
10-12-12, 16:19
Speaking of burned CD sales in parking lots...

Has anyone else been approached with offers of sketchy colognes/perfumes, or is that just a CA thing?

LHS
10-12-12, 18:17
Speaking of burned CD sales in parking lots...

Has anyone else been approached with offers of sketchy colognes/perfumes, or is that just a CA thing?

Yeah, I had someone try the perfume/cologne thing on me once. It was an obvious interview for a carjacking.

Magic_Salad0892
10-12-12, 20:19
Yeah, I had someone try the perfume/cologne thing on me once. It was an obvious interview for a carjacking.

I've had people try to peddle perfume/colonge at me.

... in California...

LHS
10-12-12, 20:47
I've had people try to peddle perfume/colonge at me.

... in California...

Mine happened in Arizona, about 10 years ago or so. I was returning a DVD to Blockbuster at around 10:30pm (first mistake). I was getting into my truck, which was blocked from the front by a concrete lamp fixture (second mistake). Right as I started the engine, a little red Honda pulled behind me and stopped in the pathway, perpendicular to my line of travel to back out of the parking spot. Hackles rise. Passenger door opens, and a young, attractive college-age girl gets out and nervously approaches my window (which was down, as my old truck had no A/C. Third mistake.)

Girl comes up to my window as I'm trying to keep her and the three other folks in the car in view in my mirrors. It's dark, and I can't see anything about the other passengers besides their silhouettes. Spidey-sense is tingling like mad, but my truck is trapped between the concrete and the Honda. Girl asks if I want to buy any perfume. I tell her firmly "No. Now get the hell out of here." She continues to try the sell, something along the lines of "I bet your girlfriend would really like some perfume. It's cheap!".

Now Spidey-sense is blaring like a Pink Floyd concert. I depress the clutch, gun the engine, and shift into reverse so the three guys in the riceburner can see my back-up lights. I yell at her, "Move that Honda or I'll run it the **** over!" Girl jumps a bit, then scurries back to the Honda and climbs in. Honda peels rubber and takes off, out of the parking lot and towards the freeway. I go home and have a beer, wishing I could have gotten the plate number.

At the time, I had a pistol on my person, but nothing they had done so far justified producing it. With the truck started and the only thing between them and the rear bumper of an '86 Ranger being my foot on the clutch, I figured the car was a more effective weapon than the Beretta anyway. I can clearly remember drawing a mental 'red line', thinking that if the Honda's doors opened and the occupants got out, it would be time to pop the clutch and stomp on the gas. Fortunately for all involved, they decided I was a poor candidate for further attention.

A few weeks later, I related this story to a LEO friend at an IDPA match, and his take matched my own. He just said, "Dude, you got interviewed for a carjacking. Looks like they didn't like your qualifications."

halo2304
10-14-12, 22:03
I've got so many pet peeves, I should open a petting zoo!

I hate these assholes that are in such a friggin' hurry that they pull out infront of you only to take their sweet time getting up to speed. Oh yeah, when this happens, there's usually no one behind you for a mile.

Another similar one is when there's two lanes of traffic, you're in the "lead" position and they choose your lane to pull out into, rather than swinging into the other lane.

How about people who try to pass a big rig that's doing 70mph by doing 71mph?

Another one I absolutely HATE...

Joggers! Not the guy sweating away on the sidewalk in the daylight. I'm talking about these ****-nuts that go jogging at night while wearing a ****in' ninja suit that has a little reflective stripe that only works when my car's headlights are four feet way from it. When it's dark out and they want to go for a run, they should use a ****in' treadmil!

And while I'm on the subject of joggers, why is it when there's more than one they have to jog side by side, with traffic? Living near a college, there've been a few times when, on my way home from work, the road was obstructed by a herd of college students out for a run. Not three or four, mind you but twenty or so and side by side by side by side... and blocking most of the road. Technically, these "pedestrians" are not on a sidewalk and not in a crosswalk so beating them all with a Subaru shaped stick would technically be okay, right? The real pisser is, the college has a really nice track they could use. Instead, they decide to run like a heard of antilope through my neighborhood when I'm coming home from work.