PDA

View Full Version : KAC NT4 with triple tap

TacticalTyler
10-10-12, 13:43
Okay, soo my stamp finnaly came in after 6 month wait. Now I got a KAC NT4 and can finnaly mount it to my triple tap. I feel like a jackass for asking this question, but its my first time using a suppressor.
My NT4 is loose, and wobbles while it is mounted on the triple tap.
Now it shoots fine with my other rifle with a PWS sm fsc brake and the NT4 is really tight.
But someone put my mind at ease and tell me its fine, all knights suppressors have play in them so go an shoot it!
Just its such a huge investment im afraid of a baffle strike! lol
It has small rotation to it, but I know that doesnt matter at all. Its just the little wiggle it has that bothers me.:p

kdcgrohl
10-10-12, 15:29
Never tried mine on a PWS, but all my M4QD mounts and my 3T have rotational play, which is normal. Also note that some of the 3T's seem to be slightly larger than they should be, the first time installing can be kind of bothersome.

TacticalTyler
10-10-12, 16:30
Never tried mine on a PWS, but all my M4QD mounts and my 3T have rotational play, which is normal. Also note that some of the 3T's seem to be slightly larger than they should be, the first time installing can be kind of bothersome.

Really? first time putting the suppressor over my 3T it slips right down, nice and easy. I dont mind the rotation, its just the little bit of wiggle it has? Does your wobble a little bit? Its not bad, just enough where it concerns me.

kdcgrohl
10-11-12, 12:17
Not enough wiggle to worry about.

Turnkey11
10-12-12, 14:20
My NT4 is loose on my QD flash hiders, extremely tight on my triple tap, and just right on the PWS brakes. No issues with POI shifts due to loose mounts, everything seems to give a couple inches low no matter the mount or gun.

TacticalTyler
10-15-12, 12:13
Thanks guy just blew through 500 rounds with the 3T and nt4 attached. Ran flawless, really dirty but really satisfying! My dad was shooting without ear pro! Said it didn't close his ears, I guess it's his old age but made my ears ring, kept my ear pro on lol.