PDA

View Full Version : A Business Opportunity for my Californians

Ironman8
10-10-12, 20:52
Hey guys,

I don't want to say much since I'm not sure what's allowed or if it would be frowned upon, but there's an interesting business opportunity that just opened up in California. It started here in TX, so that's how I'm involved, and just opened in California on Sept. 27th!

It's not gun related, but could definitely help pay for all our "bad" gun habits ;)

If you're interested in checking this out, please either PM me or email me at bgonzo8@verizon.net

Thanks.

Ironman8
10-11-12, 23:09
OK, so it was brought to my attention that what I originally posted might be a little too vague, so here's a brief rundown of what this is all about...

Who: Ambit Energy..... Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Held Company in 2010, DSA #15 largest company worldwide (2011), BBB Accredited Company, Green-E Energy Certified
What: Deregulation of Electricity and Natural Gas industry allowing Ambit Energy and other companies to provide said services at a cheaper rate for customers than the incumbent provider. Ambit chose to offer this service via direct selling (instead of spending millions on advertising) as a business opportunity for those who would like to make money off of this billion dollar industry.
When: Ambit Energy has been in business since 2006, but has just opened in California this year on Sept 27th
Where: Ambit opened up in the PG&E Territory (basically anything north of Ventura County and south of Siskiyou County) and is currently servicing the Natural Gas sector.

Couple of other things:
-This is not a get rich quick scheme. It will take time to build your business just like anything else, but this can be done part time. However, since this just now opened there, it will be much easier for you to build a business than it is for me here in TX (which has been open for 6 years)
-It's not mandatory to live within the PG&E territory, but it does help since you can be your own customer
-Ambit is the only company that offers an opportunity for free energy services (I can explain this in more detail if interested)

If you're interested in at least taking a look at it, PM me here or email me at bgonzo8@verizon.net