PDA

View Full Version : LEO Pricing on LMT

firecop019
02-08-08, 19:57
Now that I'm paying attn and in the correct forum....

It's after hours now and I'm scrambling trying to find a price on LMT's Defender. I'm researching rifles for a few officers on my department and we have to have a decision by next week. If any LEO's have purchased one of LMT's rifles recently could you email me the price? dpaling@ci.eaton-rapids.mi.us

We have pricing on the Smith & Wesson, Bushmaster Homeland Defender and the basic Armalite. The BM Defender looks nice (quad rails w/covers) but I'm wondering if their $1100 price tag might be a little steep.

Thanks
Dan

tkoglman
02-08-08, 23:42
I'm in the process of buying LMTs for my department from Kiesler's Police Supply in Indiana. I don't know about individual officer price, but the dept. price is around 850.

ToddG
02-08-08, 23:48
Assuming you're a state or local LE agency, agency purchases are exempt from the Federal Excise Tax (which adds 10% to the sticker price). Most Federal agencies are not exempt, except for DOD and USCG. Individual officer purchases, regardless of agency, will include the FET.

That is part of where the agency discount price comes from.

Tallteeth
02-09-08, 05:06
Individual officer discount is 5%. At least thats what I got, enough to cover the shipping costs, maybe a little more.

the1911fan
02-09-08, 10:06
Call Grant at G&R for really good LMT individual officer pricing

BTW out what you've listed stick with LMT or S&W

You get what you pay for

firecop019
02-09-08, 17:19
One of our guys is being a pain and wants the option of select fire. Why, I don't know I think he just enjoys throwing a monkey wrench into things. Is LMT's Defender able to be converted, or do you have to go with the Guardian? It's 3 to 1 and I'm thinking he's going to lose the vote, but I'll ask anyway.

C4IGrant
02-09-08, 17:26
Drop us a line for S&W and LMT pricing.

C4