PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Stark Grip (Black) unused

Breadman
10-12-12, 02:02
I have a stark grip that was installed on a new lower that I bought from a forum member here. I played with it and decided to switch it out for a Magpul MOE+ grip just out of personal preference. This grip has a great feel, but I try to keep some commonality among my rifles.
These sell new for $40. I will sell this one for $25/shipped.
If you are unfamiliar with the Stark pistol grip, it has a different angle than most other grips on the market and is the only grip I am aware of that lowers the web of the hand in order to provide a more straight line trigger pull. There is a trigger guard molded into the grip. There is storage in the grip with a tightly fitting rubber plug.
While this grip is new, there are a couple of light rub marks on the polymer (nothing that wouldn't be there after one range session). I have taken pics with my phone and made sure to show the marks.
I can email pics to you if you are interested.
Obviously, this is a low dollar item. I am not selling this for the money, I am just trying to put it in the hands of someone who will use it. Therefore; I am open to trades on most anything I will use that is of similar value. Some suggestions (by no means a complete list):
2 pmags
1 Wilson Combat 1911 mag
1 new or 2 used S&W m&p 9mm mags
1 new or 2 used Glock 17 mags
100 rds m193 .556 ammo
open to other offers.
I will accept USPS money order or personal check.

Breadman
10-14-12, 12:15
bump to top