PDA

View Full Version : Phone call of the day!

C4IGrant
10-18-12, 11:33
Every so often, I post an interesting phone call that I receive. Today's was a good one.

Keep in mind that our company name is G&R TACTICAL, not G&R HUNTING or G&R Sporting Goods.

Caller: Do you have any Owl decoys?
Me: Uhm no.
Caller: Do you have any Crow decoys?
Caller: Hmmm (long pause). Ok then (click).

:confused:

C4

Doc Safari
10-18-12, 11:42
Dang, Grant, you're hardcore !

At least carry one or the other.

:jester:

GeorgiaBoy
10-18-12, 11:52
I'm going to start prank calling you just to see if I'm lucky enough to get in one if your "phone call of the day" threads...

Evil Colt 6920
10-18-12, 11:56
I'm going to start prank calling you just to see if I'm lucky enough to get in one if your "phone call of the day" threads...

Im sure Grant is already busy enough dealing with REAL idiots. Having said that, make sure you record that audio for us :p

C4IGrant
10-18-12, 12:07

LOL, I already don't answer the phone since I am super busy, but I do try and when I do I seem to get this silliness. :fie:

C4

markm
10-18-12, 12:41
What's not "tactical" about game calls? :blink:

Norinco
10-18-12, 13:23
LOL, too funny.

When I worked in sporting goods at Academy we had some people come in looking for a scope mount for their uncle’s G36...

Sam
10-18-12, 13:24
What's not "tactical" about game calls? :blink:

Yeah ! How about a "Sgt. Alvin York Tactical Turkey Call" :)

Littlelebowski
10-18-12, 13:49
Anyone remember the "Ivans" they used to use on military ranges as resettable targets?

lethal dose
10-18-12, 13:51
Got any Haji decoys (or calls)?

skullworks
10-18-12, 15:13
Get some regular prairie dog calls and rebrand them "Zombie Calls" and watch the money roll in. :jester:

nineteenkilo
10-18-12, 15:17
Anyone remember the "Ivans" they used to use on military ranges as resettable targets?

I've shot a million of those little green bastards lol. Thanks for the memories. :D

dhrith
10-18-12, 18:03
Get some regular prairie dog calls and rebrand them "Zombie Calls" and watch the money roll in. :jester:

LO......hmmmm

mtdawg169
10-18-12, 19:26
Every so often, I post an interesting phone call that I receive. Today's was a good one.

Keep in mind that our company name is G&R TACTICAL, not G&R HUNTING or G&R Sporting Goods.

Caller: Do you have any Owl decoys?
Caller: Do you have any Crow decoys?
Caller: Hmmm (long pause). Ok then (click).

:confused:

C4

I call BS! Grant doesn't answer phones! :p

RWK
10-18-12, 21:47
Got any Haji decoys (or calls)?

Yeah, those are called goats. I doubt that Grant stocks those, either.

TacticalSledgehammer
10-19-12, 22:33
We should all start calling and see if our call gets a thread about it on here :lol:

Grant you should have told him you have spot lights and seen if he would have stopped by.

TacticalSledgehammer
10-19-12, 22:34
Yeah, those are called goats. I doubt that Grant stocks those, either.

Lmfao