PDA

View Full Version : obama supporters try talk about benghazi or not !

Honu
10-18-12, 18:43
saw this and of course like most obama rallies nobody knows much !!

pretty eye opening and scary !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A2EoZq2rXXI

this was funny also :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9UrOmhH2PeI

shows how most people have no clue about whats going on abroad or in our own country !

Mjolnir
10-21-12, 15:58
I don't think many of us - on ALL sides - have much of a clue, really.

The "respected" get their news from mainstream sources. The "fringe" seek alternative sources.

Very few seem to understand the larger goal then piece together (or try to) and synthesize information. No matter the source.

The latter are dismissed by the "fringe" and ridiculed by the "respected".

Magic_Salad0892
10-21-12, 19:13
I didn't even hear about this until a few days ago. What actually happened?

Sensei
10-21-12, 22:20
I didn't even hear about this until a few days ago. What actually happened?

Here, let me bring you up to speed:

Apparently, some random dude (probably a Jew or Tea Party member) posted a Utube video of Muhammad performing a donkey show. The next thing we know, some protesters showed up at 11 of our embassies across the ME. As luck would have it, they all arrived on 9/11/2012, but we have no evidence to suspect that this was coordinated.

One of the protestors at the Benghazi consulate failed to extinguish a match after lighting an American flag and the whole place accidentally burned down. Unfortunately, the Ambassador to Lybia was killed in the blaze despite the heroic acts of some protestors who tried to save his life by performing anal sex on his body. But, don't worry. It was all a misunderstanding. Or, as some might say, "a set of circumstances that was not optimal."

Magic_Salad0892
10-22-12, 18:26

Apparently, some random dude (probably a Jew or Tea Party member) posted a Utube video of Muhammad performing a donkey show. The next thing we know, some protesters showed up at 11 of our embassies across the ME. As luck would have it, they all arrived on 9/11/2012, but we have no evidence to suspect that this was coordinated.

One of the protestors at the Benghazi consulate failed to extinguish a match after lighting an American flag and the whole place accidentally burned down. Unfortunately, the Ambassador to Lybia was killed in the blaze despite the heroic acts of some protestors who tried to save his life by performing anal sex on his body. But, don't worry. It was all a misunderstanding. Or, as some might say, "a set of circumstances that was not optimal."

I heard about the embassy burning down. Are you being serious about them performing anal sex on his corpse?

And when was the video posted?

IYAAYASwarrior
10-22-12, 18:33
Google it. The exact details are all mucked up. All you would hear if you are a fan of Barry is that it was not optimal.

Mjolnir
10-23-12, 20:34

I wouldn't blame it on a video. It appears that the US Consulate was the place that the undermining of Libya was managed by US Intel. Our "Al Qaeda" assets turned on it's handlers apparently when we began scouring the country to remove man-portable AA Missiles. All overwatched by a Predator drone.

Mjolnir
10-27-12, 10:00
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-syria-heavy-weapons-jihadists-2012-10

montanadave
10-27-12, 11:14
As much as I came to detest the man, Donald Rumsfeld was quite correct when he commented (and I paraphrase), "There are things we know we know, things we know we don't know, things we don't know we know, and things we don't know we don't know."

In this particular cluster****, there seems to be an ample supply of all of the above.

Honu
10-27-12, 12:44
terrorist attack

why ? pick a reason they hate us
could also be about the weapons and our gun running program giving to the wrong side !

facts are coming out this admin covered it up big time !! they did not want this so close to an election and they were hoping to cover it up for good but it got out !

just like the renaming of 9/11 to man made disaster ! just like the fort hood shooting work place violence !

duece71
10-27-12, 12:46

This is a joke correct??

Safetyhit
10-27-12, 13:12
This is a joke correct??

Of course it was. And to see that it seemed to definitively fool some before you is rather astounding.

Honu
10-27-12, 14:02
This is a joke correct??

I read it as a joke ? figuring it had to be

and also thought the reply of not knowing had to be a joke ? then again watching the video again maybe some are not informed here also ?

I do find it interesting the things coming out over the last two days about this !!!!

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-12, 16:18
saw this and of course like most obama rallies nobody knows much !!

pretty eye opening and scary !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A2EoZq2rXXI

this was funny also :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9UrOmhH2PeI

shows how most people have no clue about whats going on abroad or in our own country !

:suicide:

Kool-Aid drinking oxygen thieving sheep one and all.

Mjolnir
10-28-12, 23:13
As much as I came to detest the man, Donald Rumsfeld was quite correct when he commented (and I paraphrase), "There are things we know we know, things we know we don't know, things we don't know we know, and things we don't know we don't know."

In this particular cluster****, there seems to be an ample supply of all of the above.

:thumbup:

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-29-12, 02:02
:suicide:

Kool-Aid drinking oxygen thieving sheep one and all.

That's up there with Cheese-eating Surrender monkey