PDA

View Full Version : Insight ISM

vinesr6
09-03-06, 14:30
Any info other than on their website? Experience, feedback, price etc etc. Thank you.

VA_Dinger
09-05-06, 14:05
I've only seen the SWAT magazine advertisement, but it certainly looks interesting. You have a 1X red dot optic, IR & visible laser, IR illuminator & white light, plus NV all in one scope.

I’m going to guess it’s a bit “Pricey”.

olds442tyguy
09-05-06, 18:41
Anyone got any good links? I can't seem to find anything but a picture on their website and google gave me over one million non related results.

VA_Dinger
09-05-06, 19:22
Anyone got any good links? I can't seem to find anything but a picture on their website and google gave me over one million non related results.

I could not find a damn thing either.

olds442tyguy
09-14-06, 15:18
Apparently they're out there as I just saw a guy on TOS that has one.

If people already have them, it looks like their website would have more than "our janitor told us it was a red dot with a laser". You'd think a concept like that would be pushed to the market enthusiastically by a manufacturer, not swept under the rug. :confused:

davemcdonald
09-14-06, 18:30
Could you enlighten me as to what TOS stands for?

Thanks
Dave

not trying to steal the thread just trying to hang on to the conversation

vinesr6
09-26-06, 09:38
I'm trying to search the archives on ARFCOM as there was a post there from a guy who owns one. I remember the ISM's are available with/without the IR feature.

PrarieDog
10-16-06, 20:21
I called a few months ago and was quoted around a $1000.00 for non - nv and around $1200.00 for the nv capabile model. That was going to be the recommended price from insight.